Ratings for Dr. Heather Winkler

When I usually see her she's usually late. Her bedside manner needs some help.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Dr. Winkler is the best GP I've ever had! Patient, flexible, and possesses a calm demeanor. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Winkler's for years. She is knowledgeable, patient, and punctual.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Heather winkler was an amazing Doctor. She was very patient and took her time when I was in pain.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

No instincts, forgetful and doesn't have thorough knowledge of your medical history. Needs to be more informed before making a diagnosis.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

This doctor is Terrible. She almost killed my son by prescribing medication he didn't need because she misdiagnose his illness and my son ended up in the hospital with a severed reaction because she was too careless to look at his chart. She is rude and have absolutly no prople skills and shows no compassion and she doesn't even make eye contac is like she is always on a bad mood.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Excellent Doctor. Very knowledgeable and caring and really listens. Does not give out prescriptions like candy. She is quiet, but I like her and I trust her 100%. I have been her patient since she started at Yorkview.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr,. Winkler is an excellent doctor, The reason I feel this way is because I had a perfect female doctor for 30 years and then she retired so I had had high expectations but it was difficult to find a new female doctor. I tried a male doctor and was very disappointed so I finally!!!!! found one. She is very thorough, very proactive, with a professional attitude. She has never turned me down on anything, i.e. the male doctor said he didn't want to spend money as they are very expensive. I asked Dr. Winkler to have one and she said yes, no questions. I don't expect a Doctor to be chatty with me as good doctors are hard to find and they usually have a full day's schedule. Sometimes it is nice to have a little banter and if you are very lucky, sometimes you do make friends.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

I've seen this doctor a few times now and consistently have been disappointed with our visits. She doesn't have strong people skills. The office has moved towards electronic record keeping and she almost NEVER makes eye contact. I'd say that was fine if her professional knowledge was of strong value, but in our last visit she gave me poor advice on a health issue. I'm now looking for a new family doctor and i'd recommend you continue doing so too. Good luck.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Dr. Winkler is thorough, she listens, and is excellent! I have no complaints, for all the years I have been seeing her.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2013