Ratings for Dr. Mile Jovanovic

Outstanding every time I visit. Very helpful, knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Great doctors. I've seen both dermatologist at this clinic. My mother was there and unable to get a ride home. The staff drove her! Way above and beyond. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr Jovanovic never rushes through an appointment. He has a calm, gentle manner. Wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr Jovanovic is a good doctor. Direct and to the point. Thorough exam each annual visit. And properly treats any pre cancerous lesions on my scalp and forhead when they are presented.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

I saw Dr. Jovanovic when I had a severe back acne. He was very thorough, very professional, & helped my agonizing symptoms. Definitely highly recommend him to anyone who needs a dermatologist.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Best Doctor. Had malignant melanoma. Actually look forward to going. His calm, sincerely caring manner and thoughtful treatment options rare in my experience.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

Dr. Jovanovic is a great doctor but his receptionist has a terrible attitude.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr. Mile Jovanovic is a very detailed individual who will check every square inch of your body. The staff is helpful and Dr. Mile Jovanovic personable and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

I only have good things to say about Dr.Jovanovic. He is very thorough, caring and knowledgeable. I spent years and years overexposing my skin to the sun, and I feel at ease knowing I have someone to closely monitor my skin for any changes. He has done many biopsies and while not always pleasant, I feel he did an excellent job. His receptionist Trish, however, could use some lessons in basic manners and etiquette. I had to reschedule an appointment and she spoke to me with disrespect and sarcasm. I cannot imagine working with a client and talking down to them as though they are trash for having to reschedule an appointment. In my line of work, I wouldn't expect to keep clients acting like a complete bag. I've never encountered anything like it. I respect Dr Jovanovic's time and felt bad about having to rebook, but regardless, should not have been spoken to the way she spoke to me. I consider myself to be a relatively reasonable person, and she was over the top rude. The receptionist is the first person you see when you walk into a medical office, and the person you first reach on the telephone. They represent the doctor. She is doing Dr.Jovanovic a huge disservice being employed there. I do hope in future she either learns to respect clients or finds a job in a dark warehouse somewhere, where she isn't in contact with people.

Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr. Jovanovic has been my specialist for more than 10 years. When I asked my new GP to refer me for a regular skin survey he asked me would I recommend this doctor and I told him I highly recommend him. He is professional, informative, calm, thorough and kind. The one doctor I can go to without getting anxious ~ his recommendations are informed and on point and he inspires trust. Highly recommended ~ thank you doctor.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015