Ratings for Dr. Byron MacKay

I have been a regular patient of Dr. Mackay since I moved to Canada five years ago. Many years ago I was involved in an accident which requires regular Chiropractic care. Dr. Mackay is extremely professional, knowledgable, caring and supportive. After every appointment with Dr.Mackay my neck and back felt better and my pain was gone. He assigned exercises for me to do at home and always made recommendations about health in general. I especially appreciate his friendly and positive attitude and his desire to help others achieve a long and healthy life. I will miss Dr. Mackay very much as my family is being relocated again. I highly recommend Dr. Mackay for all of your Chiropractic needs. Thank you Dr. Mackay!!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Dr. Mackay really cares, is very smart and keeps up with today's chiropractic needs. Proud to be one of his patients for over 7 yrs.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Dr. Mackay is a fantastic Chiropractor He helped handle sciatica problems I had after pregnancy

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Very helpful. I judge by results. Only got few adjustments and my symptoms gone.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Great Doctor!!Very helpful/knowledgeable and nice.He really helps.I had a scoliosis that I was crying of pain in my back....the thing he is doing to my spine is the magic=))I feel amazing!!PS.Everybody keeps asking how come I keep my back so straight now.=))

flag | Submitted July 7, 2013

Dr. Mackay is very knowledgeable and very kind. He actually makes chiropractic visits fun with greetings like Happy Monday! or Happy Wendnesday!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Excellent Doctor! Cares about his patients and their long-term complete health

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Very good chiropractor with top of the line adjustment tables. Dr. MacKay is very nice and knowledgeable and his secretary Ashley is the sweetest girl ever.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

The only gripe is the weird office hours. What is up with tuesday being closed till 3:00?

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Dr. Mackay is an amazing doctor. He's VERY patient and knowledgeable. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

Dr. Byron MacKay's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2000)

HealthPartners