Ratings for Dr. Jeremy Road

He was rude, mocking with no helpful information. Waste of time. Do not waste the tax-payers money. Useless. Sorry excuse for a doctor. Find someone else. Could not state what was to happen. Did not focus on the reason for seeing him.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

I was sent to Dr. Road in a quasi-emergency situation. Although I think he was not entirely sure it was such an emergency, he was extremely respectful and followed through immediately. As a result, I ended up with a diagnosis I might not have got until things had become much worse. I'm very grateful he was such a professional.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr. Road has a manner that many of the medical profession can learn from.He did not make me feel I was imposing on his time and he found remedy. I am greatful to be seeing him!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Very kind and helpfull.Not punctual all the time but compare to others,still GOOD.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2012

This fellow is excellent. I am a nurse and know something about the combination of science and the ability to bring a healing manner to the meeting of Dr and patient. His assistant is helpful to the extreme.(Barbara) She is the best person to speak to on the phone that I have run across - and I am getting on -in that,She listens! They both do.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Dr. Road is very caring and helpful. He is also very knowledgable. He has helped my 85 yr. old husband with COPD and had him on research projects. It is always a good appointment with him and he discusses results of the tests by the breathing technician.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Road for over 2 years and can say he is wonderful. Not only is he knowledgeable, but he is also very compassionate and he listens to you. Yes, he also has a sense of humor, but foremost he is professional. I would be dead now if not for him setting things up for my tracheostomy.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. Road's for almost 10 years now. He is the best lung specialist there is! He saved my life when everyone else thought I would not survive. He is very knowledgeable, talks openly and has a sense of humour. He is very caring and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007