Ratings for Dr. Imre Fejer

I have been under his care for 32 years, my daughter's under his care since they were born and I will be extremely sad when he retires, which I hope will be never .

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I Love this Doctor, He has manners and ethics. Fatima is such a big help in the clinic

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I left this doctor recently because he has no concept of doctor <--> patient privilege. My brother also sees him and, and many times, my brother had gone home and called me to talk about something going on with my health that he admitted the doctor had discussed because "he was concerned". Him being "concerned" does not justify breaching what goes on between a doctor and his patients. Even a Judge and a warrant cannot make him reveal this yet it seems he felt fine repeatedly filling my younger brother in about details of my health. Disgraceful.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

A few years back when I was 21, he breached confidentiality by telling my mother his personal assessment about me and things I had told him at our appointment. This caused a whole host of problems. I was suffering from depression, the medication he prescribed himself were not helpful. He basically told me that 1 out of 10 ppl have depression and that I should get over it. He also told me that my mental illness was stressing out my family who also used him as their doctor. He was very cold, he humiliated me and did not take my issues seriously. He is never on time and often times I am waiting 1 1/2 - 2 hours just to see him. His staff are also very rude, unfriendly, lazy and incompetent. He is not a knowledgeable or trustworthy doctor. I have finally found a better doctor.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

This man is becoming senile He should retire. I didn't go to school to become a Physician but I know myself and my ailments and body more than him I have to be my own Doctor cause he does not listen. Thinks he knows everything. That's why I left him and now I wondered what the fucking was wrong with me why I stayed so long with him. He has made mistakes in giving my son a med which he allergic to and had the nerve to say to me it's only 1%. Is he serious? The best day of your life was when I left his sorry ass. I hate him

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Dr Fejer has been my family doctor since I was a child. He is friendly, very knowledgeble with any illness and is just overall a good guy. I hope he never retires.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Worst docyor. He does not listen. He refuses to send me to physio when I needed care. His fav line is EXERCISE AND LOOSE THE WEIGHT. so glad I got rid of him. Should have done it a long time. He needs to retire. 70 years old not up to date with the latest.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

He is very knowledgeable however he seems to not like to give referrals he seems to think that everyone is ripping off the system except him. He is stuck in that old school syndrome snd needs to move with the time.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Dr. Fejer is number 1 to me I have been with him for 34 years I moved from the area but travel to see for their is no other doctor I would go to. Please do not retire I do not no what I would do with out u. Marian leahy

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Have had him as our family doctor for the past 40 years!!! He is absolutely wonderful and very knowledgeable. Great listener and very efficient!! Only complaint is that he over books and we always have to wait for hours before we see him!!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2012