Ratings for Dr. Ronald Mayerhofer

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. WOW. I am shocked and appalled by the way Dr. Mayerhofer treats his patients. Terribly rude, dismissive and clearly shows NO signs of caring for his patients WHATSOEVER or even trying to come up with any solutions. Horrible experience.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

This was the worst experience I have ever had visiting a doctor. He was ver dismissive and told me I was wasting his time and did not listen to any of my symptoms. He was in the room for all of maybe 2-3 minutes where he be-littled me and very obviously had no intention of actually helping me.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

I have a sore throat and I saw visible white patches just behind my tonsils (looked with a mirror and flashlight) and I had severe symptoms I had never experienced before. Didn't listen to my symptoms, checked my throat, said there was no white spots ( i just checked, there is) and rushed me out. Told me it was viral without a conclusive swab test result. Honestly one of the worst doctor experiences. Definitely going for a second opinion.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Although I rarely see Dr Mayerhofer, the last visit is my final. Due to his cavalier attitude and 2 minute diagnosis, I ended up in the hospital for 5 days. It appears to me that his only concern is billing time for his retirement. He needs to retire now as others here have stated. He has been our family Doctor for 10 years, and has progressively become uncaring, unavailable and unconcerned with his practice it seems. I have also been exposed to his dismissal of my questions or concerns, as though he already knows what I need. He has had 4 different locations in the last 10 years also, and I no longer find following him for his horrible service worth the effort. I am grateful that I was able to find a great Dr for my family. The difference in demeanor and care is shocking.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

Asked why I had come to see him? I had just been rear ended by a semi truck and was advised by paramedics to come to a walk in clinic. He said well there's a walk in clinic down the street or you should have gone to your family Doctor. You will be fine. Stated the same thing with my last visit. Do not recommend this Dr for any type of follow up

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

I went to Dr. Mayrhofer (my regular GP was unavailable) for a sore throat and to get the results of an MRI I got last week, also, was hoping to get some prescriptions renewed while I was there. He looked in my ears, looked at my throat, and palpated my lymph nodes. He said its probably viral even though I hadn't been able to swallow any food down due the razor blade pain in my throat. He said he couldn't solve all the worlds problems or mine! So he gave me an RX for an abx, and gave me one refill for a medication. I was happy with that but it was his whole bedside manner that was non-existant and his rudeness that he exudes. I can't wait until I can see my regular GP again. I would rather stay home or wait for another doctor before going to him again. I never write comments on doctors but I was so bothered after I felt his clinic.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2013

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

I have seen this dr on a walk in basis and now refuse to see him for anything. He yelled at my 3 year old daughter to be quiet, he told me I had a yeast infection without even looking, and he prescribed antibiotics that affect anxiety and I have an anxiety disorder which is on file at the clinic, I ended up in the hospital as a result. I injured my foot and thought it was broken, my physiotherapist wouldn't see me without having an x-ray first and he refused to give me a requisition for one. I know its harsh but I really don't like him.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

Moves around alot with out letting his patients know. Patient visit time is very short.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Has been my doctor for over 20 years and while he is not big on check ups and general testing he has always been excellent at diagnosing and follow ups. He has always shown caring and concern for my family.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012