Ratings for Dr. Thomas R. Morrill

Love Dr. Morrill and staff ! These people have always taken very good care of our family, Dr. Morrill delivered my twins 27 yrs ago. It feels like yesterday. I would not trade my Doctor for any other.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr morrill is a true professional and still very caring and attentive. I've been with him for many years. Would highly recommend this doctor. the nurses are friendly and courteous as well.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

The staff is very rude !! the wait with an appointment is way to long. He just wants the money give you some meds and move on not truely concerned !!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

I have been a patient of his for 21 years. Delivered two of my three children. He ALWAYS made time for me, called me to check on me - even when I didn't have any problems. His staff may not be the most excellent (rude Russian nurse) but HE is an amazing doctor. He many not deliver babies any more but he is still a top notch doctor. You can't please everyone all the time. He is the only doctor that I will go to!

Submitted May 2, 2011

My kids have been seeing dr morrill for awhile now and I'm done with it, he's never in office can never get seen, his staff are rude and his office smells really bad!!!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

I really appriecate his personal concern and care for my family and I. Many of my grandchildren are now being seen by him. I have referred other and it seems that everyone his enjoyed his services. Most of the staff are kind. But I'm thankful that they have allowed me to see the doctor when it is an emergency without an appointment, and that's PLUS for me.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

Doctor really cares for my health condition, is acknowledgable on proper steps to take care of my problems. Staff always very friendly, usually getting me in to see the Doctor immedicatly when I called for appointment, and I believe they were actually glad to see me. Would highly recommend his services. My insurance was with Wellcare

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

Dr. Morrill is a good doctor. Any bad comments are undeserved.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

Dr.Morrill is a very good doctor. He listens to your needs. Gives a thorough check up. Prescribes medications only if needed. He has been my Doctor for more than 10 years. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

VERY UNHELPFUL,USED TO BE MY DOCTOR AND MUST HAVE RUINED MANY PEOPLES LIFES MY OVERPRESCRIBING OPIATES ETC.SPENT ALOT OF MONEY FOR ADDICTION.HIS PRACTICE NOW IS UNBELIEVABE.WHY IS HE STILL ABLE TO PRACTICE? WENT IN FOR RECORDS ,STAFF UNBELIEVABLY RUDE.LADY CAME OUT WHILE I WAS THERE CRYING HIS NURSE WAS AWFUL AND MEAN.

Submitted April 4, 2007

Dr. Thomas R. Morrill's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 1986)