Ratings for Dr. Philip Teal

Excellent Dr. We are lucky to have him. He cares about prevention and not just treatment which is rare.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr. Teal and staff were very efficient and compassionate. Not dismissive of my questions about my daughters condition and my "Google" research. He took time to reassure us and was thorough in his examination. He ordered tests and we will go from there.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Teal'so vast knowledge has kept me going for over 25 years. A Kinder more knowledgeable doctor would be hard to find

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr.Philip Teal was my first direct contact with a VGH neurologist abt 18 months as a result of a pretty nasty stroke. He was kind,respectful,funny at the right time and his bedside manners were 100% compassionate.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr. Teal is an excellet doctor who spent a great deal of time and concern diagnosing my condition. It is a fairly rare genetic disease and he has been very helpful and concerned with my health as this disease is not curable at this time. I am very pleaased and lucky to haave him as my neurologist

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr. Teal took his time with me and was empathetic, knowledgeable and helpful despite limited knowledge about my rare condition (most doctors have never heard of my condition).

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr. Teal is knowledgeable and his staff was kind and caring.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

I am grateful for Dr. Teal's thoroughness, patience and great skills. His staff was kind and caring.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

intelligent, kind and compassionate..... willing to spend time and be thorough

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Very pompous and had no interest in listening to what I had to say. My issues are not stroke related so perhaps he only is interested in those cases. My family doctor recognizes I am having issues and has referred me to someone else. He was over 1.5 hour late for an 11am appointment. Definitely not worth the wait.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014