Ratings for Dr. Milan Gupta

Staff are wonderful and so is this doctor. He has been my doctor for years and continues to be, I thank him and his team for the efforts they do. See you in my next follow up!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Great cardiologist. Friendly doctor and staff who make sure your health comes first. This is how I felt at my visit a few weeks ago. Thanks to the staff. - SW

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I went to the clinic and I like how they dont push you to do unnecessary testing like other clinics. I went to one cardiologist in Brampton who made me do all these tests for no real reason. I finally got fed up and went to my doctor to find another heart doctor. I went to see Dr. Gupta and I felt so much confidence that my care is in good and safe hands. He is the best in Brampton and possibly through the Gta. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Gupta is quite pleasant as long as you shut up, listen and then get out. If you have any questions, he is condescending, impatient and rude. And when you are in a state of uncertainty and anxiety about a serious health issue like heart disease, that kind of behavior from someone you are so dependent on is quite unsettling.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

A very thorough specialist. he is clearly very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I went through a number of tests last summer for my heart. At my final consultation, Dr. Gupta said everything was ok. So you could imagine my shock when I found out almost a year later from my GP that my Thallium stress test showed I have angina. I don't know why Dr. Gupta didn't mention this. I told him I wake up in the night with terrible shoulder pain. He said he wasn't concerned with that. I looked up angina and found one of the symptoms of angina when resting is shoulder pain. I would like an explanation.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Simply wonderful physician who cares about my parent's health. I have to take them to all sorts of medical appointments but I trust Dr. Gupta the most with their health. I recommend you go see him. He knows what he is talking about and thanks to him both of my parents are doing much better.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Awful doctor. I live in Durham I offered to meet him in his Brampton or Bolton offices as I was experiencing a lot of issues with my medication he prescribed. I was told I had to wait for his next date he was in Ajax. I was rushed to the emergency where it was told to me I need to be put on blood thinners due to the medication he prescribed. Thanks to them unwilling to accommodate me I almost lost my life. I am never seeing him again.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

he saved my life and I have the utmost confidence in his professionalism

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

He is a very great doctor and I am happy to be his patient.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017