Ratings for Dr. Milan Gupta

He is very poor in knowledge and very greedy doctor

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Excellent doctor. The office is sometimes hard to get a hold of but the staff are truly nice and go out of the way to look after you.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Dr. Gupta is very professional and nice. He has patience and knows how to talk to his patients. His receptionist in Bolton office very pleasant and helpful. I would recommend people to see Dr. Gupta.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

The office is clean and organized and the way my appointments are in this facility is very efficient. I was recently hospitalized and the doctor wanted me to see another speciailist but I made sure I saw Dr. Gupta because he takes excellent care of my heart and health. I tell his staff at each visit and I tell my family - if you want to see a doctor who is knowledgeble and takes your health seriously, go to this cardiologist.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

Dr. Gupta is an excellent physician with lovely clinic staff and a friendly, clean office. Thanks to this doctor and his staff, my heart is in good hands. Very friendly office. I am highly recommending this office.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Great doctor. Nice staff. Beautiful office. There is plenty of parking and an elevator if you have mobility problems.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

I have been this doctor's patients for 4 years. He is excellent in managing my heart health and kind. I always thank him for the hard work. Staff seem very busy, but they are pleasant and I always see the doctor on time. Very efficient place.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Staff are wonderful and so is this doctor. He has been my doctor for years and continues to be, I thank him and his team for the efforts they do. See you in my next follow up!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Great cardiologist. Friendly doctor and staff who make sure your health comes first. This is how I felt at my visit a few weeks ago. Thanks to the staff. - SW

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I went to the clinic and I like how they dont push you to do unnecessary testing like other clinics. I went to one cardiologist in Brampton who made me do all these tests for no real reason. I finally got fed up and went to my doctor to find another heart doctor. I went to see Dr. Gupta and I felt so much confidence that my care is in good and safe hands. He is the best in Brampton and possibly through the Gta. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017