Ratings for Dr. Thomas R. Stewart

Dr. Stewart is by far, in my opinion, the BEST OB/Gyn in Columbus Ga. He delivered my second child 19 years ago & my third 12 years ago. After the terrible experience & poor bedside manner w/ my first childbirth experience, it was a blessing to say the least that I found Dr. Stewart who demonstrated great care & professionalism. I'm always in and out of his office in a very timely manner (usually within an hour) without being or feeling rushed out. He takes his time as a physician and has proven to me over the years to truly care about his patients. I've never had a bad experience w/ this physician or his staff. A couple of years ago I was admitted to the hospital by my primary care physician w/ what was thought to be Gyn issues (which was proven to be true by CT & U/S but evidently resolved on its own) turned out to be chronic appendicitis. I'm very grateful to Dr. Stewart for discovering an issue outside his area of expertise and calling in a general surgeon to assist him in a timely manner while I remained under anesthesia. It is an honor to have Dr. Stewart as my physician & I can't say enough good things about this physician or his staff. He is very professional & highly skilled in his area of expertise. Thank you Dr. Stewart for all you do, you are most appreciated!!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Excellent doctor!Would recommend his to all my female friends and have done so.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Was not interested in educating or suporting a birth plan....seems to me to prefer patients who will do as they are told and not ask any questions. If you want someone else to make all the decisions for you, he may be an OK choice. I have heard that the doctors that cover for him when he is off have the same attitude and one of them refuses to accept birth plans and seems to recommend c-sections for everone I know. If there is a next time, I will go to a midwife.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2007

Dr. Stewart is down to earth and will sit with you in your exam room asking questions until he are comortable.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007

Dr. Thomas R. Stewart's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1987)