Ratings for Dr. James Leone

He saved and fixed my knee. Thank you Doctor. Now to the hard work of physio and rehab and exercise.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Very professional and was able to correct my knee problems. Thank you Dr James for the great service

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Excellent surgeon. Amazing bed side manner. Very knowledgeable. Did one knee and I’m going back to do the other. I feel amazing. He gave me my life back. Thank you

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr Leone is a remarkable surgeon. He works exceedingly hard and it's clear he is crazy busy because he's so good at what he does. I have nothing but accolades to say about this guy who is truly passionate with respect to hip and knee surgery. I've had both my hips and knees replaced by him over the last 5 years and I'm back to skiing, mountain biking and playing hockey. My buddy had his ACL reconstructed by him and is also doing incredibly well. Thanks for giving me my life back. You ROCK!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

Dr. Leone was a truly great surgeon. Well worth the wait. He makes complex revision surgery look easy. We are very lucky to have a Mayo Clinic trainer surgeon in our community. Thank you for everything!!!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

I would like to comment on Dr. Leone's office worker. Judy is very professional, courteous and considerate. She is friendly and cares about the people she deals with!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I cannot say enough about Dr. Leone. He has been always very professional, friendly and most of all help me in the best treatment for my Lt knee which I had a complex medial tear and lateral ACL tear. Injury occurred on a Monday and I was in the OR that next week I was in so much pain and unable to ambulate or weight bear , pain was excruciating . I unfortunately have been receiving injections that were very helpful, but I think I have reinsured my left knee again. I sure hope the care I received the first time is as great the second time should I need surgery again , at age 48!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

As mentioned by others it would seem its all about maximizing the amount that he can bill for a particular patient. He changed my child's cast 4 times, kept prolonging his involvement even though he told me she was "perfectly healed". It is totally immoral to take advantage of a young child for your own personal financial gain. Would have her booked into the fracture clinic which involved hours of our time to spend maximum 2 minutes in the room. Shameful!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr.James Leone replaced both my knees excellent surgeon at 60 years of age now cycling 1,600km per year!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Having read the mixed reviews for Dr. Leone I wasn't sure what to expect from him. However now having met with him I found him to be friendly , knowledgeable and very willing to take the time to explain what my procedure would entail and answer my questions fully . He was very personable and approachable and I was extremely happy at the end of my visit.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016