Ratings for Dr. James Leone

I would like to comment on Dr. Leone's office worker. Judy is very professional, courteous and considerate. She is friendly and cares about the people she deals with!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

It's terrible that this site can be used as a submittance for character hits. I personally work in this clinic and the terrible log submitted below, dated May 23rd, 2017 was written by a staff member. Who should be ashamed of herself and I will personally be bringing this to managements attention. This site is to help our patients be informed of the care given by our doctors, Not used as a pace to hurt innocent people. Sherri is a wonderful and kind person who was wonderful with her patients and the did the best she could with the difficult situation she was put into. Shame on the woman that wrote this. We, who work along side you are aware of your character. Shame on you.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Both the wife and I have had our knees done by Dr. Leone. Personality wise he is a bit cocky. As as surgeon he is great and looked after us quite well. He does not spend anymore time with you than he has to. Right to the point then your out. I would assume this because he is busy. So glad that his former receptionist Sherry is not working there anymore. I found this out just last month with a phone call. I would assume she got fired? She was the most moody, ignorant thing I have ever met in my life. Never looked you in the eye. Bossy and talked to you like you were infringing on her personal time. I will mention this to Dr. Leone the next time I see him. The office is better without her. My Staff rating here is based on when she was here. I have not yet been to the office to meet the new lady who's name I believe is Judy.

Submitted May 23, 2017

I cannot say enough about Dr. Leone. He has been always very professional, friendly and most of all help me in the best treatment for my Lt knee which I had a complex medial tear and lateral ACL tear. Injury occurred on a Monday and I was in the OR that next week I was in so much pain and unable to ambulate or weight bear , pain was excruciating . I unfortunately have been receiving injections that were very helpful, but I think I have reinsured my left knee again. I sure hope the care I received the first time is as great the second time should I need surgery again , at age 48!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

As mentioned by others it would seem its all about maximizing the amount that he can bill for a particular patient. He changed my child's cast 4 times, kept prolonging his involvement even though he told me she was "perfectly healed". It is totally immoral to take advantage of a young child for your own personal financial gain. Would have her booked into the fracture clinic which involved hours of our time to spend maximum 2 minutes in the room. Shameful!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr.James Leone replaced both my knees excellent surgeon at 60 years of age now cycling 1,600km per year!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Having read the mixed reviews for Dr. Leone I wasn't sure what to expect from him. However now having met with him I found him to be friendly , knowledgeable and very willing to take the time to explain what my procedure would entail and answer my questions fully . He was very personable and approachable and I was extremely happy at the end of my visit.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

unbelievably arrogant and cocky. was more concerned about returning to the hallway to talk to his colleagues about their personal lives than to provide me with useful and helpful information. waiting list is extremely long and I'm not sure what for. this doctor was so rude

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

I have had the pleasure of having both my knees replaced in the last two years by Dr.Leone. He may be very busy,but his work is superb and I have never felt better.I have my life back thanks to him.Recovery is not easy,but he made that easier with his attentiveness, by answering all my questions when I had any concerns and his assistant helped in any way I needed.Thank you to you both Dr. Leone and Sherry for taking such good care of me.I will not hesitate for a second to come back if my hips need help in the future too.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

I don't know what doctor some of those people saw, but it wasn't the Dr. Leone that I deal with. He did a full knee replacement for me on April 1 and it was a complete success. I will be on the golf course in 2 weeks. We are very lucky to have a doctor of his caliber here in Cambridge. I can't praise him enough. He gave me my life back.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016