Ratings for Dr. James Cha

He is always late, doesn't answer questions in any depth. His exam is poor & too fast to be accurate. He is NOT a certified cardiologist. He is a doctor of internal medicine. If you have a heart problem, go to someone else fast.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

He's always late. I usually make morning appointments and he gets there at least 30 minutes each time. He's somewhat knowledgeable. He could spend a little more time with his patients during Dr. appointments.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

Thanks and appreciation to Dr. Cha and his staff. They were professional, compassionate and knowledgeable. It was a pleasure to work with this office.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr Cha and his staff went way over and above to see me. They got all my tests completed quickly. Very understanding and accommodating. Great experiences with him and his wonderful team.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Excellent staff went over and above to have all my tests completed on a timely basis. Dr Cha is very knowledgeable. Overall goof experience with this office.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

I recently had to undergo some tests to examine my heart (wearing a holter monitor and doing an echocardiogram). Dr. Cha along with his staff have been simply amazing. Dr. Cha is very thorough, knowledgable, and efficient. The front desk staff are very understanding, organized, and helpful. In short, I had a tight timeframe that the heart tests needed to be completed by. Dr. Cha and his staff went above and beyond to make things work out for me.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

i have tried 5 times to get follow up appointment for medication repeats and for fixing my diabetic meds and fibromyalgiea meds... needless to say my blood sugars and chronic pain meds at all ... i was told that i could not get appt for 2 months after last appt in jan. but appt was then cancelled in march AND NEVER RECACDEELD AGAIN... CHRONIC STUPIDITY

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Burned out. Hadn't read my heart test results until I was there. He didn't know what was going on. His diagnosis was wrong it almost cost me my life! I will NEVER go to him again.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

This doctor is chronically late. I usually book his first appointment time of the day at 8:30AM. However the doctor doesn't usually walk in until 20 or more minutes later. This takes effort to be chronically late and shows a blatant disrespect for the time of his patients. His staff, I find to be rude and rather unprofessional. On my hospital stay after my angiogram, he kept me waiting for hours past morning rounds on the day of my discharge before he saw me and did my paperwork. I was less than thrilled at that. I also find his technician for doing stress tests to be lacking in communication and customer service skills. Recently I had two appointments for a follow up in a medication change. The appointments mysteriously vanished from their computer. I also haven't received any appointment confirmation calls for recent appointments.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr Cha is very knowledgeable in his field of cardiology. Over a period of four years Dr Cha saved my life several times. Dr Cha by detected my problem and with great speed sent me for surgery at Saint Michaels Hospital Toronto. Dr Cha's staff were very through all preparing all of the arrangements and tests. He saved my life! I will be forever grateful!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017