Ratings for Dr. Carole Ross

I absolutely just love love love Dr. Ross. She actually takes the time needed to work on you. She's also very knowledgeable on treating various back ailments. She is so personable and completely makes you feel comfortable. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I will never forget the feeling after my first consultation. Upon arriving I hadn't even noticed a mirror. An hour later and wow! I had to stop and take a look at my posture...I instantly looked better. I have a long way to go but I'm confident and hopeful I've found the right person to help guide me along. Thank you Dr. Ross!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Dr. Carole Ross ... simply amazing!! I had been leery of going to a chiropractor but chronic back issues brought me to her office. I was desperate for relief of the pain. She is warm, caring, gentle and compassionate. She is brilliant!!! After a few visits' I fully regained my range of motion and was back on the soccer pitch- all thanks to you Dr. Ross...Have highly recommended her to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr. Ross is wonderful and so kind and makes you feel like you've known her for years. She provides such great advice and listens to your concerns. She is very knowledgeable and experienced and reduced my pain already within the first treatment. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Since my first chiropractic adjustments in 1991, Dr. Carole Ross easily exceeds the best chiropractor I had. Carole Ross practises chiropractic: makes adjustments and teaches like sparkling aurora borealis in the dark night sky!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr. Ross is the BEST!!!!! So Amazing. Gets to the problem. Her upbeat and positive energy makes you feel very comfortable. She is kind and goes above and beyond. Her staff is awesome and there to help anyway they can. I HIGHLY recommend her!!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Coming in with a list of health concerns as long as my arm was not a problem for Dr. Ross. There isn't a sign on the door saying "limit of two questions" like there is at my regular doctor's office. She has addressed each of my issues and I haven't felt this good in a very long time! I'm so happy I was referred to her. She is kind, reassuring, brilliant and so incredibly compassionate. I have recommended her to all my friends.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

My search has ended. I read the reviews below and decided to try Dr Ross. I cannot rave enough about the friendly, professional, efficient, and effective care i received today. Brilliant sums it up. Sometimes it takes a while to decide but not this time. It was so refreshing and reassuring to realize Dr Ross wants to, and can, help. Thanks Dr Ross. You are appreciated.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr Ross has been amazingly helpful and when needed referred me to equally excellent resources. She is professional, kind and caring.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr. Ross is very good doctor in her specialty, I have visited her few times so far and already start feeling the difference in my back, neck and shoulder pain. very caring and takes her time with the patient. I recommend her for any one needs to get the back, shoulder, neck pain gone or just to get good posture.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Dr. Carole Ross's Credentials

• Palmer College of Chiropractic West (Grad. 1996)