You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Carole Ross

My search has ended. I read the reviews below and decided to try Dr Ross. I cannot rave enough about the friendly, professional, efficient, and effective care i received today. Brilliant sums it up. Sometimes it takes a while to decide but not this time. It was so refreshing and reassuring to realize Dr Ross wants to, and can, help. Thanks Dr Ross. You are appreciated.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr. Ross is very good doctor in her specialty, I have visited her few times so far and already start feeling the difference in my back, neck and shoulder pain. very caring and takes her time with the patient. I recommend her for any one needs to get the back, shoulder, neck pain gone or just to get good posture.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

I was revered to Dr.Ross and I could not be happier.She is an amazing person, her compassion and genuine concern for the well being of her patients is second to none. Wit out her the true extent for my injuries would never have been found. Anyone lucky enough to see her is in safe and reliable hands.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Dr. Ross is very professional and knowledgeable. She is very friendly and listen to patient's concerns and provides an amazing treatment. I believe she is the best in Edmonton.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Dr. Ross is so warm and friendly, an appointment with her is like visiting a friend! She is also very professional and knowledgeable, I feel like I can ask her anything. I was quite nervous when I first came to see her but she is very gentle and intuitive. She waits for my body to be ready before she does any manipulations. She does this so smoothly and effortlessly, she is very gifted. She has helped my health on many levels, she is a great Doctor!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

Dr Ross is warm, kind, compassionate and truly a wonderful healer. My entire family now sees her. She gives you her undivided, focused attention and never makes you feel rushed. Visiting her is a very positive experience. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

I brought my 6 month old baby to Dr. Ross on referral from a friend and am so glad I did! I've never been to a chiropractor myself and did not know what to expect. She made such a difference in my baby's comfort level and helped with her tummy and bowel issues immensely! I am so pleased with her care overall, she is a great Doctor!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

We have been patients of Dr. Ross for over 15 years. She has always been very professional and her advice and treatment have, without exception, greatly helped to improve our health. We have over the years highly recommended Dr. Ross to family, friends and colleagues; again, all have reported to us that they have benefited from her treatment. She is also very friendly and a good listener. She does not hesitate to refer us to other medical professionals if that is needed to address our particular issues.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr. Ross is an amazing and kind person who truly cares about helping her clients. she is very knowledgeable and professional and over a short period of time she helped relieve my back and neck pain. I will continue to see her and have no reason to go any place else. she also direct bills insurance companies which is very convenient for me.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

Dr. Carole Ross's Credentials

• Palmer College of Chiropractic West (Grad. 1996)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My search has ended. I read the reviews below and decided to try Dr Ross. I cannot rave enough about the friendly, professional, efficient, and effective care i..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ross has been amazingly helpful and when needed referred me to equally excellent resources. She is professional, kind and caring."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ross is very good doctor in her specialty, I have visited her few times so far and already start feeling the difference in my back, neck and shoulder pain. ..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was revered to Dr.Ross and I could not be happier.She is an amazing person, her compassion and genuine concern for the well being of her patients is second to..."

November 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst doctor ever. She is totally a quack, save your money"

October 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ross is very professional and knowledgeable. She is very friendly and listen to patient's concerns and provides an amazing treatment. I believe she is the b..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Totally full of herself not concerned with patient concerned about money. "

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ross is so warm and friendly, an appointment with her is like visiting a friend! She is also very professional and knowledgeable, I feel like I can ask her..."

September 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ross is warm, kind, compassionate and truly a wonderful healer. My entire family now sees her. She gives you her undivided, focused attention and never makes..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I brought my 6 month old baby to Dr. Ross on referral from a friend and am so glad I did! I've never been to a chiropractor myself and did not know what to expe..."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have been patients of Dr. Ross for over 15 years. She has always been very professional and her advice and treatment have, without exception, greatly helped ..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ross is an amazing and kind person who truly cares about helping her clients. she is very knowledgeable and professional and over a short period of time sh..."

August 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing her for more than 10 years. When she is not available, I saw others, but I have never been as impressed with others as I have with Dr. Ross...."

June 25, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.rosschiro.net" to "http://www.rosschiro.net/". Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T5N 1L7". Address has been updated from "None" to "10153 122 Street Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804485888".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After pain for about a year after a car accident, I was skeptical of Chiroprators and didn't think it would make any difference. Carole helped me out. I have n..."

May 31, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ross has been helping me cope with severe headaches for nearly three years now. She is incredibly professional, knowledge and truly cares about helping me..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband, daughter and I have been seeing Dr Carole Ross for over a year and we LOVE her! She is knowledgeable, professional, friendly and compassionate and w..."

April 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I LOVE Dr. Ross! I am a 21-year-old elite level athlete. My family and I (including my brother who is a professional hockey player) have been seeing Dr. Ross si..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I really love the care and professionalism I get from Doctor Ross. I send other people to her and she really knows how to tailor make her treatment for each ind..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent chiropractor ! Excellent person ! Great staff !"

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgeable, interested in helping the whole person, great in nutrition, will readily refer to massage, acupuncture, naturopath or to a chiro with a diff..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ross is fantastic! She is kind, professional, knowledgable, helpful and full of advise. She is always there for her patients and has excellent hours. All t..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love the care I receive from Dr.Ross! She is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate, and professional and I like that my wellness as a whole is taken into co..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen many chiropractors over the years and Dr. Ross's techniques seem to stay with me the best. Her knowledge surpases that which is required for a sta..."

January 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ross is knowledgable and very gentle while doing adjustments. I always feel better after seeing her. I have recommended many friends and family to see Dr. R..."

January 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have never seen a chiropractor prior to seeing Dr. Carole Ross but thanks to her I will strive to continue a healthy lifestyle."

September 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Ross through a friend. she is absolutely wonderful and amazing. she spends time with her clients and generally cares. she makes you feel ..."

September 5, 2014