Ratings for Dr. Carole Ross

Very helpful and very nice. Was able to recommend different and minor changes to my everyday routine to help prevent the pains I was dealing with. She makes you her priority, and treats you like family. Would definitely recommend

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Dr. Ross is amazing! Every time I go for an adjustment, I feel like am visiting an old friend. She has helped me feel so much better in a short amount of time. I always feel happier after visiting her!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

I did not like her demeanour at all. Very rude and condescending. Office is in an old house downtown. Needs some serious updating. I will be finding a new chiropractor.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Dr. Carole Ross

Dr. Carole Ross's response
Condescension implies intent - I would not presume to talk down to anyone. As one can be rude accidentally, I assume this must be such a case. I wish you had censored me for my rudeness then and there as we could have addressed the matter. The courage to censor me on your part, and the insight I might have gained into my poor manners on my part, could have made both of us better people today - as of now neither of us has gained anything.

Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr. Ross is by far the best person to ever work on my body!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Would not recommend her. Office is to busy. To much going on around you to relax

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Our health care system could use a few more people like Dr. Ross. Carole takes the time to listen to your needs and very patiently explains to you what could be happening, how to correct it and how to self manage the situation so that you are able to avoid future issues. Once you start seeing Carole regularly, living pain free is absolutely achievable.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

She knows how to relieve pain and restore balance. Her additional training outside her chosen field also helps her to solve problems from looking at them from other perspectives. Her best attributes, besides her obvious chiropractic skills, are her empathy and compassion for the patient.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I ave been to other chiropractors before, but Dr. Ross sets the bar at a new level. Great knowledge and takes the time to break everything down in layman terms. After three(3) appointments I am starting to feel some pain relief.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr, Ross is the best chiropractor I have seen so far. She has a really nice presence, lots of knowledge and good hands. She seems to know what she is doing and I can feel it already in my body, after only 2 treatments with her, my whole body is much more aligned and my shoulder doesn't feel as numb as it used to.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

I visit Dr. Ross often and I always have an amazing experience. She always has solutions to my ailments, including mental health. She genuinely cares about her patients and it shows! My back has never been stronger.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Carole Ross's Credentials

• Palmer College of Chiropractic West (Grad. 1996)

Kaiser-Permanente