Ratings for Dr. Carole Ross

Our health care system could use a few more people like Dr. Ross. Carole takes the time to listen to your needs and very patiently explains to you what could be happening, how to correct it and how to self manage the situation so that you are able to avoid future issues. Once you start seeing Carole regularly, living pain free is absolutely achievable.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

She knows how to relieve pain and restore balance. Her additional training outside her chosen field also helps her to solve problems from looking at them from other perspectives. Her best attributes, besides her obvious chiropractic skills, are her empathy and compassion for the patient.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I ave been to other chiropractors before, but Dr. Ross sets the bar at a new level. Great knowledge and takes the time to break everything down in layman terms. After three(3) appointments I am starting to feel some pain relief.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr, Ross is the best chiropractor I have seen so far. She has a really nice presence, lots of knowledge and good hands. She seems to know what she is doing and I can feel it already in my body, after only 2 treatments with her, my whole body is much more aligned and my shoulder doesn't feel as numb as it used to.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

I visit Dr. Ross often and I always have an amazing experience. She always has solutions to my ailments, including mental health. She genuinely cares about her patients and it shows! My back has never been stronger.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr Ross is very kind and thorough during my visits. I never feel rushed and she spends the time to make sure I understand exactly what I need to do to speed up the healing process. In a time where most doctors seem to always be late and hurried, Dr Ross is a blessing for me and my family. If anyone is looking for a Chiropractor, this is your Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I can't say enough about the wonderful experience I had while having Dr Ross tend to me. I went into the office apprehensive since I had never been to a chiropractor before and I was in serious pain. Dr Ross was very good at explaining what she was about to do before doing it so that I could be relaxed during my treatment. When I left the office, I already found a huge improvement from the pain. If anyone is looking for great service and professionalism, this is your doctor. I would certainly refer any family or friends her way!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I went in to see Dr Ross about pain from a rotator cuff injury. I was hoping to get some exercises to help with my mobility. After 2 sessions with her, my shoulder pain is reduced and my range of motion is almost as good as the other side. I definitely recommend Carole for any chiropractic services.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I got into a really bad accident, my whole body felt out of alignment. I couldn't squat, my hands were going numb, I had severe headaches with a tense jaw ontop my neck was off..., the list was 100 problems long. After one visit she made my headache disappear, I could hold my hands high without them going numb, I was standing taller and overall I felt my body (hips/back/shoulders) was rotating back into correct form. She really knows her stuff and on top she's funny. I felt comfortable and would recommend her to everyone and anyone.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Amazing doctor. Will never go anywhere else to to get adjusted.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr. Carole Ross's Credentials

• Palmer College of Chiropractic West (Grad. 1996)

Commercial Insurance Company