Ratings for Dr. Scott Herron

I appreciate his no nonsense professionalism. He focuses on the problem presented and gives you a treatment plan. He starts with a conservative treatment and doesn't always consider surgery has top priority. He is honest and knowledgeable with his skill. I had shoulder pain and he recommended physical therapy that helped improve my condition. I know sometimes people don't agree with his recommendations for conservative treatment but it benefited me. He is the Professional and I trust his advice. He is the BEST!!!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Simply the best doctor I have ever been to. We took our teenage son there today for a wrist problem. We got to see Scott right on time and he was very professional. He as super kind to my son, and was the most thorough doctor I have ever seen. You can really tell he loves his job, and really cares about the patients. 5 stars all the way!!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I was very pleased with Dr. Herron performing a total hip replacement surgery. He is very through and caring. During office visits he takes the time to listen...not in a hurry like most doctors are nowaday.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Only doc that takes my insurance. Looked around and was able to get treated finally.Happy with results.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2011

Dr. Herron is only interested in money. Even when I explained to him that money is currently an issue for me, he insisted that I pay $20 to get medical records from his office. He wanted this money even when the records were requested from medical facility to medical facility. He does not speak to you like an equal. I felt he was looking down his nose at us. I did not have any complaint about the way he treated my son. He was knowledgeable, but didn't seem to be able to convey that knowledge to us so that we understood what may or may not happen in the future.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

nice doc. fixed my shoulder with tiny scars. i can play again

flag | Submitted October 4, 2008

Watch your insurance statement !

flag | Submitted July 17, 2007

Dr. Scott Herron's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Neighborhood Health Partnership