Ratings for Dr. James H. Carraway

Dr. CARRAWAY IS A TRUE ARTIST. HE NEEDS TO BE AS HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS AS HIS PATIENT IS.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

LOVE, LOVE THIS DR AND EVERYTHING HE HAS DONE FOR ME OVER THE PAST 12 YEARS. HE IS TALENTED IN SO MANY WAYS BESIDES HIS TALENT WITH A KNIFE. I HAVE HAD A FULL FACELIFT AND A PARCIAL AFTER 10 YEARS. I STILL LOOK 10 YEARS YOUNGER THAN MOST. DR. CARRAWAY IS ALSO KNOWLEDGEABLE IN DIET AND HARMONE THERAPY AND IS AN EXTREMELY CARING MAN. A CHRISTIAN MAN. I WOULD GIVE HIM A 10!!!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

After searching reviews due to moving into the area I found this Dr. I decided to have botox and filler for a few months prior to eyelid surgery etc, so I could see how the office works and whether I felt comfortable. I couldn't even get an appt because his STAFF were so ridiculous!! I spent 10 mins spelling my name, then they ask for address, DOB etc I explained I was in a hotel due to moving to the area, I was put on hold and given to someone else in the office who then ASKED my name AGAIN! I told her I just gave it to the other lady and she said WELL I AM SORRY WE CANNOT HELP YOU AND HUNG UP! I wonder if Dr Carraway has so many patients he doesn't care, or does he even know how his staff is??

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Recently had cosmetic surgery done by this wonderful Doctor . I wanted a natural , rested appearance ,,had neck / jowl area tuneup .Slight swelling , minamal bruising ,off pain meds after 72 hours . I was looking good within first week . I would highly recommend Dr Carraway and his wonderful staff . He gave me a truly natural look , never felt like I was 70 now I surely look younger thanks to his expertise , kindness , advice on nutrition and exercisee ....Most talented , HONEST Doctor ...... Yes,,,,I am one happy gal !!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

I had a face lift and my eyes done by Dr. Carraway. I looked better before. He exposed my tear glands on each upper lid leaving a bump on the outer side of each eye. He removed too much fact on both eyes leaving my eyes hollow and bumpy. They looked younger before. I am devastated and have found no surgery that can correct the problem.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Dr. Carraway is an exception surgery with many years' experience in facial plastic surgery. You will have a truly natural look under his guidance. I cannot recommend him highly enough for his expertise, kindness, and being available to answer any questions you may have. His specialty is the eyelids. He is conservative in his approach, and will provide secondary procedures at no cost to make sure you are satisfied with your results. I had blepharoplasty, facelift, necklift and browlift and am extremely pleased with the results. Also, the staff is caring and kind.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Dr. Carraway is a very talented surgeon, board certified in both surgery and plastic surgery, and well trained. I had eyelid surgery, a browlift, and a necklift and are very happy with the results -- a very natural look. He is foremost concerned about the total health and welfare of his patients and of providing them with the best care he and his staff can provide. If you are not happy with the results, he works with you until you are happy. Plus you have ready and immediate access to him at all times. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Dr. Carraway did my eyes 12 years ago and I can honestly say they still look great. During my first visit with Dr. Carraway I asked him what he thought I needed to have done. He was very honest and recommended I not have a face lift but simply do my eyes, fat injections in my face and liposuction under my chin. Before choosing Dr. Carraway I researched nationally. He was and still is one of the most respected surgeons in the country. I highly recommend him and will see him again.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

this physician is truly gifted. His work has helped my self image.He is so cutting edge from a nutritional stand point. That is really one of the most important considerations in maintaining your health and a youthful appearance. If you expect a good result pay attention to nutrition first,and Dr. Carraway knows about this. I payed attention and am very pleased, a real positive change for me.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

I have had several procedures done by Dr. Carraway, who was highly recommended by my dermatologist. Dr. Carraway was instructing other plastic surgeons during two of my procedures. His work is exquisite - perfect corrections - and his skill is such that is it impossible to see that I have had any plastic surgery on my eyes or face. He also performed eye surgery on my friend's ptosis, and again, the results were absolutely perfect. He is a well-respected professor at Eastern Virginia Medical School, and is also known as the rare physician who can correct the mistakes of other plastic surgeons. As far as we are concerned, he is extraordinarily gifted.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

Dr. James H. Carraway's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1962)