Ratings for Dr. Froilan Espiritu

I've visited him few times now. Him and his staffs are very unprofessional. They said my blood results were available in 2 weeks but it took 5 weeks. Every time I called they said its unavailable, so I decided to physically go to the office and ask for results, and what do you know... the results were already available 3 weeks prior, the office just didn't have them cause they didn't bother calling the blood result clinic. And no one bothered explaining what the results meant.....I had to use the internet to figure it out myself. Also, the doctor needs to close the door during appointments, and switch to writing cause he types super slow on his mac computer.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

Confidentiality is very bad in his office. His secretaries gossip about other patients' medical problems with their Filipino friends/patients right there in the waiting area. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

I went to this Dr back in 1997 when I lived on Halsey. Yes that's right '97. I came to him after mysteriously feeling ill for some time. His ONLY advice and in a very rude way at that, was to stop drinking, and to take better care of myself (I did not drink, and was fit prior to this illness). It turned out that I had Crohn's disease. WORST Doctor I ever had.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Confidentiality lacks in the clinic. They gave me a clear plastic bag to carry my urine sample in and walk across many waiting patients. It's embarrassing. The receptionist yelled out loud what I was testing for in front of all the waiting patients!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

the receptionist is very rude, hangs up on you when you call and doesn't check messages if you leave any. She will not call you back to give you blood results- expects you to call her- she claims she is very busy. I will be looking for a new family doctor. My family will also...they also feel that she is very rude. While previous visits there have been many people that came in and were upset with her for similar reasons. Before they move locations, she wasn't there, the doctors wife is very nice and helpful....the receptionist is not. Unfortunately she is the only contact when you call this office. I would not recommend this doctor simply because of her.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

very helpful and accomodating especially for us that are new in this country.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

I have seen this doctor for allergic reaction on my eyelids,he give me very strong medication to use around my eyes, I found out from a dermatologist that his medication could lead to very bad side effects and he shoouldnt have given me this cream. I called the secretary to fax the referal for specialist , twice I asked and she never did ,instead of appologizing she started yelling at me. I always wait even when I have appointment, He is the worst doctor for sure .

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

WORSE DOCTOR!!! He was not helpful at all! When you request for yearly checkup, he would ask you why? And he does not follow up on any test you have done. His checkup response is always that you are fine. He is not punctual and makes you wait for long time up to 60mins or more. He doesn't treat patients with respect or care. I have been going because he was the closest family doctor in the neighborhood. I am happy I moved out of the area and can see someone else now. DO NOT go to this doctor if you are serious about your health. He gives preference and better service to Filipinos.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2010

I called in advance... the secretary told me to come at 11 am I was there at 11 am in the waiting room with an infant and a toddler for 60 minutes...which is not very child friendly. The secretary could not tell me an approximate wait time... finally when I did get in the doctor spent more time filling out information on the computer rather than looking at us. He did not smile... he checked my daughers ear without using a plastic cover over his ear probe...not sanitary... I will NEVER go to him again!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

The best Family doctor! I have never waited longer than 30 minutes when I see him and that's without an appointment. Dr. Espiritu and his wife are very nice and welcoming. They make you feel at home. I love them.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007