Ratings for Dr. John C. Floyd

I havent been happy with my doctor since my first appt,.Not a good doctor,.Needs a update in everything.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

he's an awesome doctor! you women don't know what your talking about!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2009

If you want a Dr. who will almost kill you look no further. I went in for a routine procedure and eneded up with five surgeries including a total hysterectomy with two blood tranfusions, septic shock, a hematoma, and an abcess. At 27 years old. He has taken away the life I knew.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2007

If you want a traumatic labor and deliverary with an incompetent Doctor look no further.You may even deliver a malformed baby, or one with lifelong diabilities based on the care you recieved.How were you supposed to know,... you trusted your Doctor right?? Six days in and out of Labor,An epidural given at the inappropriate time,Forceps for over 30 minutes on our childs head!!It took us years of occupational ,physical, and speech therapy with our baby but we ended up lucky.Save yourself the pain and mental anguish and look elsewhere for an OBGYN!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

Dr. John C. Floyd's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Houma, LA