You may also like

Rate Dr. Brian K. Klink

Dr. Brian K. Klink's Ratings

Had a great experience with Dr. Klink and staff. They were so quick and efficient with any office visits that I never had to wait. They made me feel very comfortable. Preop and post op care was wonderful. Would recommend Dr. Klink to my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2904344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

Dr. Klink and staff at Solano Plastic Surgery in Vacaville were wonderful. This being one of my first major surgeries I was very nervous. The whole process was made so simple and easy. They took extremely good care of me pre op and post op. My results were perfect and I have never felt more comfortable in my skin. I am about 2 months post op now my scaring is minimal and everything has settled perfectly. I would recommend Dr. Klink to all of my friends!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2894500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

I can not say enough about how great my experience with Dr. Klink and his staff was. This being the very first time I had elective surgery I was very nervous but everyone from Dr. to the front desk ladies and all the nurses in between reassured me and continued to make me feel like I was his only patient. All my fears were for not, everything went so smoothly. I love the results thus far (still healing a bit) and am excited to see how much more I will love it when all the healing is done!! Dr. Klink came highly recommended to me and I now can refer others with my complete confidence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2857768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr. Klink is a very knowledgeable, very caring and attentive doctor. He listended to the results I was trying to achieve with cosmetic surgery and went above and beyond to give me that. I am very pleased with the results and I have given his name to others who are looking for a great doctor. I would definitely refer him to anyone who wants excellent results. The aftercare is great also!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2846735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Klink is an incredible surgeon. He is a master of his art. He treats his patients and staff with kindness and respect, and is seriously interested in fulfilling their expectations. He listens to your questions and concerns, and works to give you the result that you are hoping for. I found him to be sincere and humble--not at all like most surgeons--no attitude of superiority. He is a down-home, real person who wants his patients to be happy with their results. He is a perfectionist in his work who rejoiced in my daily improvement each time I returned during the aftercare. He seemed as genuinely pleased as I was with the result, which was better than my greatest expectations. I have nothing but good things to say about my entire experience at Solano Plastic Surgery. The surgery, treatment by the doctor and staff, and aftercare was first class. I would recommend Dr. Klink to anyone looking for a safe and successful result in a cosmetic procedure.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2678983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

I had a tummy tuck by Dr Klink and he along with his staff have been amazing. I have recovered very well and it has been the best gift I gave myself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2663384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2014

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Klink and he was so awesome. The results were better than I expected. Dr. Klink educated me on the whole process and I have since recommended him to many of my friends. If I ever need/want any cosmetic surgery in the future, I'm definitely going back to Dr. Klink. The whole team was wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

I am so very happy with Dr. Klink and would recommend him highly for anyone who is interested in having cosmetic surgery. He is patient, kind and his bedside manner is awesome! I wish I had known about him 16 years ago when I had my breast augmentation (that doctor I was not happy with at all). He truly cares and so does his staff. He listens and he answers all my questions and concerns. He has a great sense of humor, too! I found him on the recommendation of a friend. I could see the outcome first hand as my friend also had a tummy tuck. I am still seeing Dr. Klink about once a week but I really do not mind because I know he is looking out for my best interest. I also want to mention that when I come to my appointments, I do not have to wait. The staff bring me into a room right away and the wait for Dr. Klink is minimal...sometimes I can't believe how I actually do not have to wait! Yay!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2013

Dr. Klink and his staff are the most professional and friendliest I have ever encountered.I have had other procedures done in the past, but will have any future procedures done by Dr Klink.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2013

Dr. Klink is by far the BEST plastic surgeon! He made me feel at ease since my first procedure (breast augmentation) in 2007 and I am STILL very happy and satisfied with my results. His bedside manner is outstanding as well as his follow up care. The office staff is wonderful and I highly recommend and have recommended him to my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196799].votes_count ]]