Ratings for Dr. Brian K. Klink

Dr. Klink and his entire staff are wonderful! They are professional, caring, and made me feel I was their only patient. Dr. Klink was always there to answer any questions, and ease nerves. I felt I was in the best possible hands through the entire experience.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr. Brian Klink and his entire staff are the best!! Each and every member of his staff make you feel as if you are their only patient at each and every visit. There was absolutely nothing negative about my experience and would return for further procedures without hesitation. The results of my tummy tuck/skin removal and abdominal muscle repair surgery were beyond my wildest dreams. Thank you Dr. Klink & Staff!!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Dr. Klink is a God send. He helped this 68 year old lady regain her love of self. He is a perfection

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

I have always been unhappy with my breast size and even more so after I had my son. I have always wanted to get breast augmentation but was too scared and worried about finding the right doctor. A friend of mine who I hadn't seen in about 6 months had just gotten breast augmentation and she recommended Dr. Klink. As soon as I met him I knew that I was in good hands, he knew what he was doing and had my best interest in mind. Now almost 2 months post-op and am very happy with the results. Dr. Klink and his staff have been very professional and also helpful throughout this whole process. I highly recommend Solano Plastic Surgery.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I am 41 years old and have been unhappy with my breast size for as long as I can remember. About 8 years ago I started to seriously consider getting a breast augmentation. Over the past two years, I went to see three different doctors and each had a different opinion on which procedure I should have, then I met Doctor Klink… I was welcomed by his office staff, all of whom are incredibly sweet ladies. When Doctor Klink came into the exam room, I immediately took to him, he is a very likable person. Great eye contact, straight shooter, and very professional. He looked at my breasts he was able to verbalize and explain what my issues were with my breast without me telling him. When we talked about size I told him I wanted to go about 375cc, based on all of the stuff I read online and what my friends were telling me. When he suggested 500cc, I almost lost my marbles! He explained the reason for the size, keep in mind I am 5’8” with wide shoulders and about 165lbs, he said 500cc or so would be proportionate to my body. I booked my appointment that same day! I am now almost two months post-op. He was right on target with the size, I love everything about my breast (and so does my husband). He also did lipo on my belly and flanks and I am ecstatic with the results. From the day of surgery to now, the care I have received from Dr. Klink, his surgery staff, and his office staff has been exceptional. I saw him so frequently after surgery that he was able to address any concerns or questions I had. This kept me from going on line and trying to self diagnose things. I listened to what he told me to do, and not do and I had zero issues. The old adage of doctor knows best, well Dr. Klink does know best. Dr. Klink is an absolute master at his craft. Highly, highly recommend him for breast augmentations and lipo.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Dr. Klink is a wonderful surgeon! I've never had to wait more than 5 mins upon arrival at his office. The front desk staff are very friendly and appointment making is super easy. Dr. Klink was able to give me the exact results I had hoped for and his follow up care is second to none. He is easy to talk to and never makes me feel rushed during my appointments. I 100% recommend Dr. Klink...he is amazing!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr. Klink is amazing. I felt comfortable throughout my whole procedure. He's very professional and have great bedside manners. I was referred by a few friends with great results. His staff are all wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Had a great experience with Dr. Klink and staff. They were so quick and efficient with any office visits that I never had to wait. They made me feel very comfortable. Preop and post op care was wonderful. Would recommend Dr. Klink to my friends.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Dr. Klink and staff at Solano Plastic Surgery in Vacaville were wonderful. This being one of my first major surgeries I was very nervous. The whole process was made so simple and easy. They took extremely good care of me pre op and post op. My results were perfect and I have never felt more comfortable in my skin. I am about 2 months post op now my scaring is minimal and everything has settled perfectly. I would recommend Dr. Klink to all of my friends!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

I can not say enough about how great my experience with Dr. Klink and his staff was. This being the very first time I had elective surgery I was very nervous but everyone from Dr. to the front desk ladies and all the nurses in between reassured me and continued to make me feel like I was his only patient. All my fears were for not, everything went so smoothly. I love the results thus far (still healing a bit) and am excited to see how much more I will love it when all the healing is done!! Dr. Klink came highly recommended to me and I now can refer others with my complete confidence.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr. Brian K. Klink's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1983)

Centene