Ratings for Dr. Michael Cianfrone

I have known Dr Cianfrone for over 20 yrs. He is very considerate and very professional

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I have being with Dr Cianfrone for about 12 years I lived in Toronto at the time, moved an hour away and still go to see Micheal for all my medicial need. he is professional caring and listens to his patients. I will continue to drive for an hour to his office because he make you feel very welcome. long waits in the office is the only negative.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Michael is a great doctor. But the waiting period is unbelievable. It is crazy it makes you not want to come back

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

Dr.F.Michael has been my doctor since 1981 and has been doing an amazing job as M.D.for my self and family so when you my go to his office.Note that when you wait its worth the results.He takes the time to understand he patients needs.Hope this blog helps you.Keep up the good work Michael.Your A1.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

Love him as a Family doctor for myself, my kids, my husband and other family member.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

DR mICHAEL IS A GREAT DOCTOR. I WAS REFERRED TO HIM BACK IN 1995. SINCE THEN I'VE SENT EVERYONE I KNOW TO HIM. UPON VISITS HE DOESNT MAKE YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE IN ANY WAY. YOU FEEL OKAY TO ADDRESS ANY OF YOUR CONCERNS WITH HIM. HE IS QUITE THE DISTANCE FROM WHERE I LIVE NOW, BUT NO MATTER WHAT I GO TO HIS OFFICE ALL THE TIME. STAFF IS ALSO FRIENDLY. THE ONLY THING THAT BOTHERS ME IS THE WAITING AREA. IT'S AN OLDER BUILDING..OVER DUE FOR A WELCOMING FACE-LIFT..NEW CHAIRS,FRESH COAT OF PAINT WOULD BE NICE..THATS ALL

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Will provide suggestions on lifestyle changes that could help improve or cure your condition before prescribing medication. Takes the time to listen to you, and makes you feel comfortable when you might be feeling quite the opposite. Also has a great sense of humour! :) Great doctors like Dr. Cianfrone are hard to find, so I'll willingly drive the 40 minutes it takes to go and see him.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2010

Dr. Michael is an exprienced doctor who gets to the root of the problem. There is no guessing with Dr. Michael and heis always willing to assist in times of medical misfortunes. Dr. Michael has helped me curve my diabetes and high blood pressure. He is a motivator!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

Dr.Cianfrone is a great doctor. When i go in to see him, i explain whats wrong and he already knows the diagnosis. Michael, keep up your great work.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008

The wait time is never under an hour, sometimes two or three, but he's a great doctor. Really makes you feel at ease, and has a great sense of humor!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2007