Ratings for Dr. Michael Cianfrone

If you want a doctor who cares about your health don't come to him. Unless what you're looking for is to get a prescription for antibiotics save yourself the 3 hour long wait and uncertainty of what is going on with your health.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Michael Cianfrone for approx 10 years. Since then I have sent my grandparents, my mother, husband, sister, brother in law and his family! He is so caring, knowledgeable and just a great person. I was a young female when I stared with him and he always made me feel comfortable! Yes the wait is annoying but its worth it.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Misdiagnosed my family members multiple times. God knows how many more patients he has misdiagnosed. Long 3 hour waits minimum with an appointment. A very moody personality to say the least. Hey ratemds, can I give this character 0 stars instead of one. Soon retiring, he should be investigated.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I have known Dr Cianfrone for over 20 yrs. He is very considerate and very professional

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I have being with Dr Cianfrone for about 12 years I lived in Toronto at the time, moved an hour away and still go to see Micheal for all my medicial need. he is professional caring and listens to his patients. I will continue to drive for an hour to his office because he make you feel very welcome. long waits in the office is the only negative.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Michael is a great doctor. But the waiting period is unbelievable. It is crazy it makes you not want to come back

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

Dr.F.Michael has been my doctor since 1981 and has been doing an amazing job as M.D.for my self and family so when you my go to his office.Note that when you wait its worth the results.He takes the time to understand he patients needs.Hope this blog helps you.Keep up the good work Michael.Your A1.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

Love him as a Family doctor for myself, my kids, my husband and other family member.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

DR mICHAEL IS A GREAT DOCTOR. I WAS REFERRED TO HIM BACK IN 1995. SINCE THEN I'VE SENT EVERYONE I KNOW TO HIM. UPON VISITS HE DOESNT MAKE YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE IN ANY WAY. YOU FEEL OKAY TO ADDRESS ANY OF YOUR CONCERNS WITH HIM. HE IS QUITE THE DISTANCE FROM WHERE I LIVE NOW, BUT NO MATTER WHAT I GO TO HIS OFFICE ALL THE TIME. STAFF IS ALSO FRIENDLY. THE ONLY THING THAT BOTHERS ME IS THE WAITING AREA. IT'S AN OLDER BUILDING..OVER DUE FOR A WELCOMING FACE-LIFT..NEW CHAIRS,FRESH COAT OF PAINT WOULD BE NICE..THATS ALL

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Will provide suggestions on lifestyle changes that could help improve or cure your condition before prescribing medication. Takes the time to listen to you, and makes you feel comfortable when you might be feeling quite the opposite. Also has a great sense of humour! :) Great doctors like Dr. Cianfrone are hard to find, so I'll willingly drive the 40 minutes it takes to go and see him.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2010