Ratings for Dr. Joanne Goshow-Harris

Pick an early appointment time or you will wait ! If you have a later appointment time, she gets so behind you don't feel like she has any time to spend with you. It's like she's rushing and distracted because she knows she is so behind.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

She answered all my questions and even knew how I was feeling before I said it. I was very grateful for her insight and knowledge

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Dr. Goshow-Harris is the doctor that everyone wishes they had. I am consistently impressed with her knowledge, her memory of past issues, and -- above all -- her completely caring attitude. She listens to all of my concerns and never makes me feel I am asking a strange question. I only wish I could also add her as my family doctor!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

wonderful and supportive.knowledgable and extremely good bedside manner

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

Great doctor, can't say enough about her bedside manner, but the wait is much too long. And the staff at times can be abrupt/abrasive.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008

Dr. Goshaw-Harris makes you feel very comfortable during difficult times. She is very thorough and very caring. I would rank her at the top of her profession.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

Very warm and friendly doctor. Often must endure a long wait time, but it is worth it as she is very thorough and patient in answering questions and explaining things. Have also seen Dr. Larkin at this practice and she is also wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2008

I always feel all my questions and concerns are answered.I do have to wait to be seen but she spends and good deal of time with you and I dont feel rushed.Only downside,I usually have to speak with nurse,if I did request the doctor to call,she would.I feel I am in excellent hands.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2007

DR.Goshow-Harris is very knowledgeable and a wonderful bedside manner.I often have to wait to be seen but it is well worth the wait.She spends a large amount of time with you and always answers each and every question I have.Her nurse returns calls very promptly and the office staff is very pleasant.I have gone to her for over 10 years and never have been disappointed.She's simply the best in my book

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

Dr. Joanne Goshow-Harris's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Coventry Healthcare