Ratings for Dr. Margaret Sagle

Dr.Sagle is the most caring, proficient and knowledgeable Doctor a patient could have! She was there for us when we were struggling to have children. When she began treating me we were childless and now we have 4! Our story had a happy ending and much of that is due to her.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr segal is AMAZING. of all the dr's at the regional fertility clinic, she is hands down the best. Her bedside manner is outstanding, and her honesty and compassion are truly what makes her, in my opinion the best dr in the clinic. You never leave feeling like you weren't treated sincerely. She is a blessing when you are going through fertility treatments.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Dr Sagale is the nices doc I meet at this clinic :)

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Sagle has a calm, encouraging demeanour with us. I am grateful for her support and knowledge and recommend her to anyone needing fertility support.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

Dr. Sagle is treating me with my infertilty issues and I like her. She is friendly and very knowlegable. I wnet to another doctor before her and she treated me very poorly so I am happy that I now see Dr. Sagle. I haven't gotten pregnant yet but we are getting close and hopefully I will soon.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

clinic disoragnized and inefficient. Dr. Sagel is not fully honest in her conversations as she doesn't want to be a bearer of difficult news.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

I can't express how wonderful this woman is. She is kind, has INCREDIBLE bedside manner, is super skilled, gentle, and extremely competent. Just had an HSG with her and I was very nervous beforehand. It turned out to be perfect. She is one heck of a practitioner, and I have never met such a good doctor, in any specialty. A credit to medicine.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

Dr.Sagle has been my RE for 3 years. She is super friendly and doesn't try to rush you. She has been diligent in trying to find out what my issues are and doesn't make me feel guilty about trying to conceive in my late 30s. She performed my second HSG and it barely hurt. The first one (not with Dr. Sagle) was very painful. I wish she could be my doctor for all things, not just fertility related. She's is top notch!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2009

Very pleasant lady. All the positive comments below in other patients comments are true, need I say more.....But, I will say more. She puts you at ease and is empathetic, she obviously understands and/or empathizes with fertility clients. Thank-you for your gentle, kind, easy-going, positive attitude. We need more female MD's like her.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

I have been seeing her for several years for PCOS. I am very sensitive to hormonal treatments and she has been nothing but patient with trying to find a treatment that works well but does not cause undue side effects. I also have PTSD when it comes to being touched for internal exams; she explained all of the options to me and if an internal procedure needs to be done along the way, she will work with me to make the experience as emotionally safe as she can. She remembers what's going on in my life beyond my medical history and never seems to be rushed.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009