Ratings for Dr. Margaret Sagle

I absolutely love this doctor have been seeing her for over 10 years since I was diagnosed with PCOS, she has been an incredible support for my health concerns and now family planning. With her help and guidance we are now expecting our first baby and are very excited. She is extremely knowledgable, patient and takes the time to answer all your questions. Her bedside manner is outstanding !! If you can get in to see her consider yourself lucky there's no other doctor like her.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Amazing doctor and so so kind and attentive. A believer!!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Best of all .no words is good enough to describe the care she gives.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

She is why I have my beautiful child today. During a very devastating loss of a baby we did treatments for, Dr.Sagle was so compassionate, and supportive. I don't know if I would have continued, and had my miracle baby. Without her support, and judgement. She is a fairly healthy former preemie today. Glowing recommendations. More doctors should have her wonderful bedside manner, and care for their patients. Thank you Dr. Sagle!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I saw Sagle for fertility issues in 2012; ahe is amazing, so incredibly nice, and very sensitive to the emotions you deal with while foing through this sort of process. She figured out the underlying problems surrounding my infertility and helped us have a successful pregnancy!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Dr.Sagle is the most caring, proficient and knowledgeable Doctor a patient could have! She was there for us when we were struggling to have children. When she began treating me we were childless and now we have 4! Our story had a happy ending and much of that is due to her.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr segal is AMAZING. of all the dr's at the regional fertility clinic, she is hands down the best. Her bedside manner is outstanding, and her honesty and compassion are truly what makes her, in my opinion the best dr in the clinic. You never leave feeling like you weren't treated sincerely. She is a blessing when you are going through fertility treatments.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Dr Sagale is the nices doc I meet at this clinic :)

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Sagle has a calm, encouraging demeanour with us. I am grateful for her support and knowledge and recommend her to anyone needing fertility support.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

Dr. Sagle is treating me with my infertilty issues and I like her. She is friendly and very knowlegable. I wnet to another doctor before her and she treated me very poorly so I am happy that I now see Dr. Sagle. I haven't gotten pregnant yet but we are getting close and hopefully I will soon.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012