Ratings for Dr. Gary Bloch

Dr. Bloch does not give a f**k about trans issues.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Defers concerns to the "next appointment" and then does not allow opportunity for them to be addressed at said appointment. Dismissive of concerns regarding medication side effects.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr. Bloch is knowledgeable and a good doctor. He really listened to me when I had an issue I needed help with, and was incredibly professional and non-judgemental.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

He is seemingly knowledgeable yet had dismissed my concerns as something not worth investigating more than once. He often suggested for me to come back for another appointment to talk about my concerns yet never addressed it when I came back for another appointment. I finally decided to transfer to another health care provider.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

Dr.Bloch has been very helpful and knowledgeable in many different areas. He has been a great Doctor within my own health care issues. Wouldn't give him up as my doctor for anything.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Great family Doctor. Very knowledgable and caring. Staff are great as well. I would nit hesitate to recomend.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

I felt that Dr Bloch was more interested in teaching his interns than helping me with my health concerns. His interns were not prepared to talk to me about my case, but kept referring to my condition in general, which is fustrating.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Bloch via the Ministry of Health "Healthcare Connect" program (Toronto CCAC) for myself and my child. I have been in for a few appointments and am very impressed. He said he worked at Seaton House for several years, so he seems to respect people's family issues or addictions/trauma without judging. This guy is a keeper.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010