Ratings for Dr. A. Singh

I've been his patient for about 35 years. He's very pleasant, he knows his stuff and is very thorough and never rushes your appt. The down side is the long waits in the waiting room. I hope he doesn't retire.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Worst eye doctor I have ever seen. I indicated right in his office that I didn't think the prescription was right but he assured me it was. Well guess what? I have to take my glasses off to read anything within 5 feet of my eyes. He refuses to double check his work with me paying an additional exam fee. Never go see this guy!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Singh's for over 20 years. I've followed him from his Boyd Building office to his Grant Park office to Goulet. I will be extremely sorry when he eventually retires. I see him regularly and I am always pleased with his support staff, his wait times (not bad at all!) and his examination. He cares! Wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

He was able to diagnose my daughter's rare eye condition - even though it was extremely mild at the time. Thanks to him we were able to see a number of other specialists and get her the treatment she needed.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

On an eyeglass checkup, he told me: " your eye pressure is out of whack", and then told me that I was on my way to rapid blindness. Fortunately, I sought other advise, and my eyes are just fine... this "professional's diagnosis" provided me with the worst weekend of my life... his ability to talk to a patient in an informative fashion is non existent. I would avoid this quack completely........

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

The younger receptionist is very rude, and, abrupt, Not suitable to work in a Doctors office, putting his patients off going there.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

His efforts at being thorough with his clients often cause significant delays with scheduled appointments. The up side is he has a very sweet disposition and is kind and unrushed for your own appointment. I would not trade him for anyone else!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

Does not relate to the patient in an intelligent manner, treats the patient as an imbecile. Very unco-operative.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2008

Dr Singh is a very sharp Doctor and I would not hesitate to refer anyone to him.He is kind and friendly and makes every effort to relax his patients.I have nothing negative to say about him and will continue to see him.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2008

Great except slightly creepy. I prefer straightforward rather than silly and all over the place.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008