Ratings for Dr. Stephen B. Paulding

This -- by far -- had to be the most PAINFUL doctor's visit I ever had -- and this doctor did NOT touch me. I am referring to his age -- and his manner -- both had too many miles on them. He seems to come from an era that recalls when doctors ruled. He was kind enough, but too set in his ways, too distant to understand the real needs of his patient, too old to argue with -- even if I cared to make a point. He actually took appointment time to L-A-B-O-R-I-O-U-S-L-Y enter some medical records into his computer. If you didn't agree with what he said, it was clear you were wrong. I believe this doctor is out of touch, he needs to retire, he certainly shouldn't be treating patients. The appointment was so long and painful to sit through, I actually got into my car to scream off the frustration of having to bite my tongue during the hour I was there. Despite this MDs problems, he was nonetheless respectful? Yikes. I recommend that all stay away - you can find a much better physician.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

Dr. Stephen B. Paulding's Credentials

• Boston Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02118 (Grad. 1967)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal