Dr. Ray S. Wheasler

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ray S. Wheasler

Helpful, took time to explain growth and development for us. Helpful nurse call line also.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

great doctor! He explains things very well and has a very caring personality.He has ALWAYS taken the time to listen to questions and make sure they are answered. We have two children and are very happy with him

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

amazing pediatrician. Truly cares about his patients. My son has special needs and Dr. Wheasler always sees him right away if we suspect he is getting sick. He follows up to see if my son is improving when ill. Very personable, my son (as well as our whole family)likes him. Helpful and takes time to listen and answer questions. Explains things well and makes sure the families understand. I highly recommend him to any parents in the Columbus area. He is an exceptional pediatrician that truly cares about his patients. I know other families who also see him and they all are very happy with him as well. The entire staff at this practice is great.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

All the doctors here are wonderful. I was seen here as a child now my children go there. I reffer people here all the time and have not heard any bad comments.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

Ray Wheasler and all the doctors at Professional Pediatrics are incrediable. I have refered many people there and so far everyone is very happy. My kids love all the doctors there. Nothing gets past them and they care!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

Was my pediatrian growing up.. now my kids see him... Great dr!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007