Ratings for Dr. Catherine Owen

Love Dr Owen. Her staff and the wait times leave something to be desired but I deal because she's worth it.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Owen is an amazing woman who is very compassionate and caring!! I would recommend her anyway!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

My daughter saw Dr. IWEN IN THE ER and her office. Her receptionist was always caring, polite, and helpful. Dr. Owen is humble, confident, compassionate, and professional. I have worked with many doctors and she stands way anove many doctors. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I am a new patient for Dr. Owen and she had performed surgery on me, a week post-op I developed some common complications and was very comforted to know that she was in touch with the doctor in emergency inspite of her very busy schedule. During this time I called her practice and spoke to her assistant who promptly called me back and advised me what to do, she couldn't have been more helpful and compassionate. My experience at this practice has been better than I've had at any other.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

I'm sitting in the waiting room as I type and these two byiotches the receptionist that is are giggling and mocking the fact that I'm 45 min early on a stormy winter day and actually have the audacity to whisper and say lololol to bad girl but you just wait to see how long you wait!!!! Then they both look at me and fkg giggle!!!! It's taking everything in me not to get up and let them know how trashy and pathetic they sound and look.. And on top the bytch is sick with the flu getting everyone sick!!! Disgusting absolutely disgusting.. I'd think twice about coming to this office.. It's unfortunate because Dr.Owen is a lovely lady

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr Owen has an awesome happy character but her staff will leave you stand there and not even acknowledge your there.. To busy taking lunch orders over there phone during patience awaiting to be signed in..doesn't even life her head up for over 10 min till another receptionist for the other Dr actually registered me (guess she felt it was rude to)

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr Owen was very insightful in regards to my health issues. She had no problem taking the time to an anwer any of the questions I had and he r bed side manner was fantastic. Her staff as well we're quite friendly and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr. Owen is a great Dr. She takes her time and makes you feel comfortable. Her receptionist was funny.anf very pleasent to talk to.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Seen the doctor twice and found her very pleasant, but the secretary is very rude. And because of that, I will no longer be going back.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Catherine Owen comes off very standoffish and rude. She does not know how to explain certain conditions very well to make you feel comfortable with your results. Would never go back there again, walked out crying last time.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015