Ratings for Dr. Catherine Owen

staff does not even take time to acknowledge you, and once your finally seen by her after waiting almost an hour, she hands you papers with no explanation and the appointment is over, this is my first pregnancy and i feel like shes useless, she doesnt take the time to explain anything to me, and i feel left in the dark about a lot of things.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Dr Owen is a nice lady however she failed to fully examine me before my delivery and had me indused at 34 weeks because of preeclampsia and failed to give me magnesium sulfate to prevent any seizures because of the I jad two post pregnancy seizures. I wish she took my condition seriously. But I think she is the best doctor for forceps

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr Owen is very knowledgeable and friendly. And she cares her patient a lot. I will definitely recommend her to my friends.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Dr Owen is the most caring, patient and understanding Doctor I ever had. I trust her completely.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Love Dr Owen. Her staff and the wait times leave something to be desired but I deal because she's worth it.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Owen is an amazing woman who is very compassionate and caring!! I would recommend her anyway!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

My daughter saw Dr. IWEN IN THE ER and her office. Her receptionist was always caring, polite, and helpful. Dr. Owen is humble, confident, compassionate, and professional. I have worked with many doctors and she stands way anove many doctors. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I am a new patient for Dr. Owen and she had performed surgery on me, a week post-op I developed some common complications and was very comforted to know that she was in touch with the doctor in emergency inspite of her very busy schedule. During this time I called her practice and spoke to her assistant who promptly called me back and advised me what to do, she couldn't have been more helpful and compassionate. My experience at this practice has been better than I've had at any other.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

I'm sitting in the waiting room as I type and these two byiotches the receptionist that is are giggling and mocking the fact that I'm 45 min early on a stormy winter day and actually have the audacity to whisper and say lololol to bad girl but you just wait to see how long you wait!!!! Then they both look at me and fkg giggle!!!! It's taking everything in me not to get up and let them know how trashy and pathetic they sound and look.. And on top the bytch is sick with the flu getting everyone sick!!! Disgusting absolutely disgusting.. I'd think twice about coming to this office.. It's unfortunate because Dr.Owen is a lovely lady

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr Owen has an awesome happy character but her staff will leave you stand there and not even acknowledge your there.. To busy taking lunch orders over there phone during patience awaiting to be signed in..doesn't even life her head up for over 10 min till another receptionist for the other Dr actually registered me (guess she felt it was rude to)

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017