Ratings for Dr. David J Smart

Dr Smart is a very understanding doctor who listens very well. He is a friendly doctor who gives very sound advice.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I am 46 and have suffered depression and anxiety due to past trauma and abuse as a child and have sought help many times to no avail. With Dr Smart I have finally found a Dr who is understanding and sympathetic and who has helped me get the help and support I need. He's a lovely Dr, very kind, patient and understanding. I couldn't rate him highly enough. If you have mental health problems then Dr Smart is the Doctor to see. Thank you Dr Smart you have stopped me taking my own life and helped me find hope for the future.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr Smart has been my G.P. for many years and he has always been very kind, caring and knowledgeable. He has supported me through very difficult times, identified and treated my depression. At my worst he gave me a double first appointment of the day every Monday for several weeks and saved me from taking my own life. He has always given excellent care,; he listens well and works hard to ensure that he keeps up to date. He has the humility to check the B.N.F. when in doubt and always explains the treatment he recommends. The best G.P. I have ever had! Thankyou!!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr David Smart is an excellent G.P. The only reason I have rated him lower on punctuality is because he is so thorough and caring that he usually runs over time with every patient !!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

VERY GOOD AND HELPLFUL OVER A NUMBER OF YEARS WITH A CLEAR UNDERSTANDING OF PATIENTS NEEDS

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012