Ratings for Dr. Wallace C. White

Dr. White is a very special doctor and a special kind man as well! He has been there for my children and me for over 12 years. I have a son with Aspergers and a daughter with anxiety and he has been especially knowledgeable in so many circumstances... He has reached out to me with kindness and support always. He is THE BEST pediatrician you will find!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012

Dr. Wallace White sets the bar for pediatricians. He has provided pediatric care for my family for well over 30 years. He was the best Dr. I ever had and I therefore chose him to take care of my daughter. His knowledge base is extensive and I credit his intuitive ability for saving my daughter's kidneys six years ago. You will NOT find a better pediatrician in the state of Colorado.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2008

Exceptional physician for my children for over 20 yrs. Has dx & treated difficult diseases such as Kawasaki's & diabetes. Dr. White is an expert in his field. He has a wonderful bed side manner and ability to communicate with children. His years as a practicing and teaching physician have been a great asset to the Denver community. He has even assisted my family for a "second opinion" when my insurance changed and I was forced to leave his practice. His priority is obviously providing excellent health care to the children of Colorado.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2007

Doctor Wallace White is the absolute best pediatrician in the area. He has vast knowledge, many years of experience,always takes the time you need and explains things in detail at a level you can understand. He is a child advocate plus being a wonderful human being. He has been the doctor of choice for all of the children and grandchildren in our family. He is extremely conscientions and always goes the extra ten miles. Others we have tried when he was not available have never compared favorable with him him. I would fully trust him with any child.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2007

Dr White was never ontime, usually 30-45minutes late on our 4 visits. Most visits were 11/2 hour long (our wait was longer than we saw him for) Shots were not given at proper times. On our 3rd visit he told us the same thing we had already heard on the 2nd visit. My advice find a better pediatrics doctor for your child.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

Dr. Wallace C. White's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1967)