Dr. Roger Yaremko

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Roger Yaremko

Excellent Doctor with vast knowledge and experience. I went through one year of seeing so many doctors and physio, nothing helped. He took care of me and with the first try and feeling much better now. Definately recoomend him !!! Wahid

flag | Submitted November 3, 2018

I injured my lower back three years ago. I went to 4-5 different chiros. It took 9 months to heal, but was never fixed properly. Severe pain returned a month ago. This time I decided to see Dr Y. He is the first chiropractor who is actually fixing the problem. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone if they actually want to be fixed. I am so happy to get my painfree life back.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Dr Yaremko is knowledgable, effective, punctual and personable.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

It seems that I can be pretty hard on my body. But each time that I hurt, I make a trip to see Dr Roger and he fixes me right up. He is great because he gives me lots of stretches/exercises to do myself so that I can prevent injuries. If you want to remain healthy go ask Dr Roger. I'm sure he can help anyone and everyone who is willing to do the work.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. Yaremko is very knowledgeable in what he does to the body. He takes the time to listen and help you in the right path to heal. His warm energy makes his treatments all that much more healing. He really cares about your well being and has a vast knowledge on how to heal your body. He recommends how you can also help yourself to be healthier in life. As far as a professional in his field it doesn't get any better than this man . I would highly recommend Roger to anyone. 👍

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

I have been to many chiros and Dr Y is one of the best. He makes sure my problem is addressed and fixed before I leave his office. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I was having issues resulting from a motor vehicle accident. Dr Yaremko has helped me not only with the chiropractic adjustments, but also with advice and encouragement to follow a homework exercise plan. He is very professional, knowledgeable and most of all caring. He takes the time to listen and explain things in a way I understand. I'll continue seeing him to ensure I stay feeling as good as I now do. Many "thanks" Dr. Yaremko.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I have been seeing Roger for many, many years at least 10 years. I have found Roger to be efficient in his work, professional with me at all times, showing warmth and calmness when explaining information to me and when he is making adjustments to my body. My husband has also gone for Chiropractic treatments as has been satisfied, developing a professional repoire with Roger. I still continue to meet with Roger for adjustments.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Have been to many chiropractors. Dr Roger is the first one who has given me 'homework' to do so that I can be an active part of my own health. I am feeling 100% better then when I first came to see him. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a health care provider.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Best chiropractor I have ever been to. Has been so helpful and for the first time I feel like there is hope for a pain free life. I have already recommended him to anyone I know who needs a good chiro. Best $40 I ever spent!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Dr. Roger Yaremko's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

My name is Dr. Roger Yaremko. I graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in February 1998, and started my first chiropractic practice, Central Chiropractic Clinic, in downtown Edmonton in November of that same year. In September 2004, I opened Mundare Chiropractic, and in May 2015, I opened Tofield Chiropractic. Unlike mainstream medicine, which focuses on treating symptoms and existing disorders, chiropractic medicine is preventative and can address issues and imbalances before they result in illness and disease. While chiropractic treatment certainly helps people after the onset of injury, such as following car accidents or sports and work-related injuries, regular ‘tune-ups’ keep the whole system aligned and contribute to optimal health. My patients range in age from newborns to 94 years old. I use a variety of chiropractic techniques and also provide nutritional and lifestyle guidance. Central Chiropractic Clinic is located in the Oliver community in downtown Edmonton. We are always accepting new patients and there is free clinic parking available just outside the office door. Appointments and consultations can be booked by calling my office during the week. I am a member of the ACAC and a WCB-approved service provider. Central Chiropractic Clinic is also set up to bill Alberta Blue Cross directly. I look forward to answering any questions you might have about the benefits of chiropractic care and to treating all of your chiropractic needs. Sincerely, Dr. Roger S. Yaremko

• English

• Palmer College of Chiropractic (Grad. 1998)

AARP