Ratings for Dr. Mark Cohen

Not sure who these negative commenters saw, but I've had 4 implants done by Dr. Cohen and was very impressed. His work is excellent and he has a great staff...I've had several dental procedures is my life and he is the best.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Went in originally to get my TMJ looked at, ended up having that ignored and got a call that I had an appointment booked for my wisdom teeth removal. The original appointment took 2 hours just to get in. 2 hours after my appointment time! Went for the extraction anyways, didn't get asked if I had any questions until I already had an IV in my arm! Doctor never showed up on time, was left alone in the operating room with tubes everywhere with no explanation for 20 minutes until I was unconscious. Originally estimated it would be done after an hour, but it took 2 hours. Then woke up with a sore chest that swell.. from a tooth extraction.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Very rude receptionist! I called to reschedule my surgery due to financial troubles and she went ahead and cancelled it instead of rescheduling. Will not recommend this place!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr Cohen was very professional, very efficient and his team was great.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Over the past months I have had a large, broken molar extracted by Dr Cohen and just recently had the same area prepared for a replacement molar with a dental implant. I was under anesthetic for the extraction asserting the tooth out with the broken roots was expected to be a bit tricky. Everything went well with the extraction and Dr Cohen and his staff were great. I returned recently for the implant step and I was very nervous to have the procedure as I didn't know what to expect. Dr Cohen was very patient with me, explained every step and I was pleasantly surprised that it was as easy and as painless as he said it would be. I've had lots of dental procedures done that have been difficult. In my experience, getting an implant was much easier than a root canal or a large filling. I was pleasantly surprised. I found Dr Cohen and his entire staff to be very friendly, professional and efficient. I would recommend him highly. He's my specialist of choice should I ever need this procedure done again in the future.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

I consulted with Dr. Cohen for a bone graft and then two dental implants. Outstanding. Knowledgeable, committed, willing to explain in significant detail what the procedures were, and how they worked. Excellent technology; terrific staff. Excellent outcome. This guy is the best.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Staff was always helpful and courteous. Dr. Cohen was knowledgeable and professional at the consult visit. Didn't interact with him much on the date of my procedure (wisdom teeth extraction) I however felt like I was in good hands. Anesthesiologist was funny which definitely helped calm my nerves. The receptionist called a few days later to check up on me and encouraged me to contact the office if I had any concerns. Overall a very good experience with Dr. Cohen and his staff! Would recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Leaves a lot to be desired. I think his 1st duty is to the almighty buck with patient care something that he has to put up with. Very arrogant and consumed with making money a priority. Would not recommend him as my first choice.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Dr. Cohen was very friendly and I felt as though I was in very good hands during my wisdom teeth surgery. Apart from his unprofessional secretaries, I had a great experience, and would recommend him strongly.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015