Ratings for Dr. Sandy Milgraum

Doc Milgraum has treated my skin cancer conditions for years, and I could not have made a better or more professional doctor. My treatments have included biopsy of tissue, which in a few instances needed surgery. I have the utmost trust and faith in Dr. Milgraum, who along with being right to the point professional, he is also a kind human being. Bob Verney, Sr. Old Bridge, NJ

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Lo vi en TV e hizo blederopastia. Muy bien. Excellent Dr.😊

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr. Milgraum saved my husband's life when he diagnosed and treated advanced and septic shingles with MRSA secondary infection. The hospital emergency room was WRONG but Dr. Milgraum is one in a million! Years ago Dr. Milgraum diagnosed shingles on me and treated me immediately.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Those reviews must be payed for . There is no way I see him getting even 2 stars. Very unprofesial. I vent for him for acne gave me cortisone shot and copy of over the counter items( it wasn't even a real prescription just a Xerox piece of paper his some lady gave me) he never explained anything, or told me anything , he is like ok here is this and that . my visit was not more than 5 min I got impression from him he was bored, was rushing and just did not care at all. There was a lady in the tiny room with him all the time listening n telling me 'listen to him he knows what he's doing' at one point another lady from front desk walked in the room and just room . Felt like very, very weirded .He said my acne will go away in days . He made it worst. I went back to him same thing. Same person in the room with him( I gess that's the policy) I understand if u going to see a Gino but if u can't be trusted to be left alone with the dermatologist that's just messed up! He gave me more ove the counter stuff and off he went. Those 2 visits left bad taste in my mouth. Thogh second time he will show more interest in my problem but no! Those rating that u see here are fixed! Look for another doc! U will be disappointed if u don't.

Submitted February 15, 2016

I have had to use Dr. Milgraum's talents due to a couple of skin problems over the last 25 years. My recent appointment, after the biopsy report arrived, revealed a Carcinoma present in the early stages on my back. Dr. Milgraum phoned me at home, he explained the results, problem and the facts of urgency. Due to the report confirmation, I requested a short notice "today" appointment. The surgery was performed at his office, with one of the nurses assisting. The area was numbed, the cancerous portion removed, painlessly, and Dr. Milgraum assured me the resulting biopsy would be good news, and he was correct. Dr. Sandy Milgraum, is a gifted professional and time tested excellent doctor and surgeon. His staff are always friendly, courteous and concerned. Yes, I would, without hesitation, highly recommend Dr. Milgraum to anyone, family or friend, with the knowledge that I have placed them in the hands of the very best.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

I have been seeing the doctor for a variety of skin problems for a number of years and am extremely satisfied with his professionalism. I have recommended him to friends who have had a similar positive experiences with him. His hours are flexible, and he has always made himself avaiable for emergencies on short notice. Just before my daughter's wedding, she suffered a disfiguring spider bite. Dr. Milgraum made himself immediately avaialable to treat it, which was greatly appreciated. His bedside manner is always positive, pleasant, and unintimidating. Before becoming the doctor's patient, I had had experiences with several other dermatologists, all of them negative in one way another. I highly recommend Dr. Milgraum... a true professional.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Sandy as a patient since 2007. He has always been very kind, and makes me feel so relaxed when I go to see him. He is very knowledgeable about a rare skin disorder that I have. He is always keeping up, to see if there is any new treatments for this condition. I just want to thank him for all his perfect surgerys and laser treaments , that he performed that were so successful. The results are great ! Many of my friends and family notice a big difference. It is so wonderful that there is a doctor who cares t much and can perform such good work.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2013

A most understand and caring doctor, very pleasant experience. I would recommend Dr. Milgraum to any one who needs a good diagnostician for their skin problems.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

I have been using Dr. Milgraum for laser treatments for about a year and he truly is an outstanding doctor. He cares about his work and you as a patient and that really shows. He is extremely knowledgable and is willing to answer any questions that you might have. The office runs in a timely fashion but rest a sure that you are given the time you deserve. Him and his staff present a friendly and welcoming environment. My over all experience in this office has been nothing less than perfect. I would highly recommend Dr. Milgraum for any of your dermatologic needs.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

I had a wonderful experience. Dr Milgraum was kind,caring and most of all honest. I had ULTRAPULSE LASER SKIN RESURFACING around my eyes and several other little areas on my face. It came out GREAT!! The staff is wonderful! and I love the Sunday hours. Dr.Milgraum will be my new dermatoligist. Keep up the good work!!!!!! I rate him a 10

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

Dr. Sandy Milgraum's Credentials

• Univ Of Western Australia, Fac Of Med, Perth, Wa, Australia (Grad. 1979)

GHI