Ratings for Dr. Sandy Milgraum

I met Sandy while traveling in 1975. He was in medical school in Australia. Although he is American, his parents moved to Australia for 7 years to avoid paying US income tax. In 1980, after 5 years of developing a relationship, he moved back to the US after medical school and moved into my apartment. After some time, we were set to get married, but his millionaire parents did not approve of me, so one day after we spent a weekend at his parents palatial ranch, he moved out, without a word of explanation. Just disappeared. It was a trauma I have blocked out. When faced with decision between the best option and money, Sandy chooses money.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Sandy Milgraum is the best Dermatologist in New Jersey. Period! Very experienced, smart, and personable. That's something you never find in a doctor. Practicing for a looong time so he knows mostly everything about dermatology.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

I had a suspicious mole on my back - called several dermatologists in my area ( Manalapan/Marlboro), got rather interesting responses - doctors will see you in 2 MONTH!!!! Wonderful, caring doctors we have here. Found Dr. Milgraum number online, called and was told to come the same day. And. whats more, I was seen within 2 minutes after arrival into his office - NO WAITING !! I found Dr. Milgraum to be extremely professional and caring MD and a great dermatologist. I just hope, he retires the day after I die - as I am not going to ANY other SKIN doctor, even if he moves to the North Pole.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Herpes simplex virus 2 causes herpes type 2 or genital herpes. This infection causes sores in the genital area of men and women .Herpes simplex virus 1 causes herpes type 1 or cold sores, also known as orofacial herpes. This infection affects the mouth and the skin. There will be blistering sores in the mouth and in different parts of the body.You All please listen to my story that has brought back my happiness, I am here to express my profound warm gratitude to the Natural Herbal Medicine, which i got from DR.SANDY,after 6 days of communication he sent some herbal medicines to me. I am now leaving a healthy life since the past 9months after the completion of my Genital and Oral Herpes treatment with the DR.SANDY Natural Healing Medicine, i am now completely Herpes Free, after the application and usage of DR.SANDY Medicine. Currently the only cure for Herpes, Cancer,Diabetes and every other Human diseases is DR.SANDY Herbal Medicine. As i am A living witness of this great miracle, you can save more patient from pharmaceutical scandals by sharing or contacting this great Natural healer for the Medication also call him on Whatsapp +2349031726182 Let Stop Herpes with DR.SANDY Herbal Medicine. Let`s save life by sharing this on all social network as God will bless you as you share this information that will give every Herpes patient’s a hope for a new Life. and via this email. dr.sandyspelltemple@gmail.com dr.sandyspelltemple@hotmail.com dr.sandyspelltemple@yahoo.com OR call Whats App Number +2349031726182 https://web.facebook.com/Drsandy-SPELL-HOME-2-226270587825982/ and he have cure for this HPV ALS HSV Thanks for your Time and i hope you tell people about this herbal medicine......

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Doc Milgraum has treated my skin cancer conditions for years, and I could not have made a better or more professional doctor. My treatments have included biopsy of tissue, which in a few instances needed surgery. I have the utmost trust and faith in Dr. Milgraum, who along with being right to the point professional, he is also a kind human being. Bob Verney, Sr. Old Bridge, NJ

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Lo vi en TV e hizo blederopastia. Muy bien. Excellent Dr.😊

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr. Milgraum saved my husband's life when he diagnosed and treated advanced and septic shingles with MRSA secondary infection. The hospital emergency room was WRONG but Dr. Milgraum is one in a million! Years ago Dr. Milgraum diagnosed shingles on me and treated me immediately.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Those reviews must be payed for . There is no way I see him getting even 2 stars. Very unprofesial. I vent for him for acne gave me cortisone shot and copy of over the counter items( it wasn't even a real prescription just a Xerox piece of paper his some lady gave me) he never explained anything, or told me anything , he is like ok here is this and that . my visit was not more than 5 min I got impression from him he was bored, was rushing and just did not care at all. There was a lady in the tiny room with him all the time listening n telling me 'listen to him he knows what he's doing' at one point another lady from front desk walked in the room and just room . Felt like very, very weirded .He said my acne will go away in days . He made it worst. I went back to him same thing. Same person in the room with him( I gess that's the policy) I understand if u going to see a Gino but if u can't be trusted to be left alone with the dermatologist that's just messed up! He gave me more ove the counter stuff and off he went. Those 2 visits left bad taste in my mouth. Thogh second time he will show more interest in my problem but no! Those rating that u see here are fixed! Look for another doc! U will be disappointed if u don't.

Submitted February 15, 2016

I have had to use Dr. Milgraum's talents due to a couple of skin problems over the last 25 years. My recent appointment, after the biopsy report arrived, revealed a Carcinoma present in the early stages on my back. Dr. Milgraum phoned me at home, he explained the results, problem and the facts of urgency. Due to the report confirmation, I requested a short notice "today" appointment. The surgery was performed at his office, with one of the nurses assisting. The area was numbed, the cancerous portion removed, painlessly, and Dr. Milgraum assured me the resulting biopsy would be good news, and he was correct. Dr. Sandy Milgraum, is a gifted professional and time tested excellent doctor and surgeon. His staff are always friendly, courteous and concerned. Yes, I would, without hesitation, highly recommend Dr. Milgraum to anyone, family or friend, with the knowledge that I have placed them in the hands of the very best.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

I have been seeing the doctor for a variety of skin problems for a number of years and am extremely satisfied with his professionalism. I have recommended him to friends who have had a similar positive experiences with him. His hours are flexible, and he has always made himself avaiable for emergencies on short notice. Just before my daughter's wedding, she suffered a disfiguring spider bite. Dr. Milgraum made himself immediately avaialable to treat it, which was greatly appreciated. His bedside manner is always positive, pleasant, and unintimidating. Before becoming the doctor's patient, I had had experiences with several other dermatologists, all of them negative in one way another. I highly recommend Dr. Milgraum... a true professional.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. Sandy Milgraum's Credentials

• Univ Of Western Australia, Fac Of Med, Perth, Wa, Australia (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in East Brunswick, NJ