Ratings for Dr. Hasan Zaidi

I have been a patient of Dr. Zaidi for over 7 years; and he is one of the kindest physicians that I have ever had. He referred me to an amazing surgeon to complete my bowel removal surgery, and visited me to make sure I was healing up & had everything I needed. Dr. Zaidi always takes the time to listen to any concerns you have & I have always recommended him to others. Very thorough.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Great experience with Dr. Zaidi. He took his time to understand my symptoms and with the correct diagnosis I went from a horrible quality of life to feeling great. It's worth the wait - he has a long wait list but he also runs a cancelation list.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

He ruined my life! Sent me for surgery without providing surgeon with vidal information. Nor was more testing done prior to the surgery that should have been. I was just told it would help me. After the surgery was done, the surgeon said he would not have done the surgery if he had the information he was missing. My vagus nerve is now severely damaged and my life has been turned upside down.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Feel VERY fortunate if you are referred to Dr. Zaidi. He is an extremely thorough, professional and intelligent doctor. Although my health problems did not turn out to be related to his area of specialty, he recomended & encouraged me to keep an appt to see another specialist (when at the time, the last thing I wanted to do was see any more doctors or have any more testing done). Thankfully, I listened to his advice- almost a year later, I am following a treatment plan that has literally given me my life back. Listen to Dr.Zaidi - you won't find a better doctor.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

I just met Dr zaidi in hospital after being referred to him for colonoscopy. Maybe if my previous Dr had taken the time to listen and care the way Dr Zaidi does I might have answers by now. Looking forward to finding out what's going on and a plan of care. He was friendly and through and takes the time to listen . I'm really glad I have met him

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

i HAVE HAD DR,ZIADI FOR YEARS AND HE IS A VERY WELL EDUCATE D AND DEDICATED MAN AND NOT RUDE AT ALL HE TELLS I LIKE IT IS,

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Rude and abrupt. Need to go back to school to learn people skills. Had a,scheduled colonscopy and waiting 2 and half hours for it.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

This is long overdue. He was treating my daughter for colitis. She had a terrible flare up and he prescribed salofalk. She was getting worse, and I thought that even though it is a slower drug, it should at least halt the progression, not let her continue to get worse. On the Tuesday afternoon, I had her in to see him, begging for stronger meds because the salofalk was not working. He refused saying I had to give it time to work. I said "look at her, she is not healthy!" He refused and sent us on our way. That Friday, at three in the morning I rushed my daughter to the hospital. She was in such grave condition, they did not think they could save her. It was touch and go for two days. Once she was stabilized they tried everything to save her colon. It was the first week of December. She had emergency surgery Boxing Day to have her colon removed. She came home mid January. I still have my daughter, no thanks to Dr. Zaidi.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Dr Zaidi was testing me for Celiac disease. After waiting 3 and a half months for my follow up appointment after my scope, he sat in front of my and told me I was Celiac free. However, my General practitioner had read his initial report stating that I have celiac. It was after my mother pointed this out that he backtracked, reread my file, and told me I had this disease that would be with me for the rest of my life. I would have walked away and continued poising my body with gluten. Be aware of Dr. Zaidi.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Very good doctor - compassionate & very knowledgable. He diagnosed me as having cancer off the bat and basically i owe him my life for the correct diagnosis.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Dr. Hasan Zaidi's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.