Ratings for Dr. Hasan Zaidi

Feel VERY fortunate if you are referred to Dr. Zaidi. He is an extremely thorough, professional and intelligent doctor. Although my health problems did not turn out to be related to his area of specialty, he recomended & encouraged me to keep an appt to see another specialist (when at the time, the last thing I wanted to do was see any more doctors or have any more testing done). Thankfully, I listened to his advice- almost a year later, I am following a treatment plan that has literally given me my life back. Listen to Dr.Zaidi - you won't find a better doctor.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

I just met Dr zaidi in hospital after being referred to him for colonoscopy. Maybe if my previous Dr had taken the time to listen and care the way Dr Zaidi does I might have answers by now. Looking forward to finding out what's going on and a plan of care. He was friendly and through and takes the time to listen . I'm really glad I have met him

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

i HAVE HAD DR,ZIADI FOR YEARS AND HE IS A VERY WELL EDUCATE D AND DEDICATED MAN AND NOT RUDE AT ALL HE TELLS I LIKE IT IS,

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Rude and abrupt. Need to go back to school to learn people skills. Had a,scheduled colonscopy and waiting 2 and half hours for it.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

This is long overdue. He was treating my daughter for colitis. She had a terrible flare up and he prescribed salofalk. She was getting worse, and I thought that even though it is a slower drug, it should at least halt the progression, not let her continue to get worse. On the Tuesday afternoon, I had her in to see him, begging for stronger meds because the salofalk was not working. He refused saying I had to give it time to work. I said "look at her, she is not healthy!" He refused and sent us on our way. That Friday, at three in the morning I rushed my daughter to the hospital. She was in such grave condition, they did not think they could save her. It was touch and go for two days. Once she was stabilized they tried everything to save her colon. It was the first week of December. She had emergency surgery Boxing Day to have her colon removed. She came home mid January. I still have my daughter, no thanks to Dr. Zaidi.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Dr Zaidi was testing me for Celiac disease. After waiting 3 and a half months for my follow up appointment after my scope, he sat in front of my and told me I was Celiac free. However, my General practitioner had read his initial report stating that I have celiac. It was after my mother pointed this out that he backtracked, reread my file, and told me I had this disease that would be with me for the rest of my life. I would have walked away and continued poising my body with gluten. Be aware of Dr. Zaidi.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Very good doctor - compassionate & very knowledgable. He diagnosed me as having cancer off the bat and basically i owe him my life for the correct diagnosis.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

my mother saw doctor Zaidi she had kidney stones they did the camera up the you know and he found colon cancer and removed in on spot the kidney stones disappeared the next day medical mystery? I have nothing but thankfulness, as my aunt suffered the same symptoms as my mother and they only found out after she died that she also suffered from colon cancer. now I am going to him myself with my own symptoms, except I cant seem to get hold of anyone for an appointment and they have my referral. I am debating on walking in to address the reception directly. to ensure im not over looked.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Rude, dismissive, improper diagnosis, needs to buy a watch, a personality and be taught some manners. Mention Super Dr's name at Lakeridge and you'll get, OH Him

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

I have been dealing with Dr. Zaidi for multiple years now and have nothing but good things to say about him. Easy to talk to and if you have something worth saying, he will listen and take the time to answer any / all your questions. He is patient with me and I am glad I was referred to him as my G.I.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015