Ratings for Dr. Louis N. Brown

Wow..let me start by saying I have had to go there twice on emergency. Both times I was seen on the spot. Pat at the front is amazing in understanding what pain really is. And Dr Brown? I cannot stress enough what an amazing doctor he is. I was in so much pain this past week and called on a Thursday morning and by two o'clock, I was pain free after a much needed tooth extraction. Being self-pay, I don't get my teeth taken care of at all..I do all at home treatments. so this one particular tooth was beyond saving. The entire staff has always been so helpful and so sympathetic. Dr Brown HATES to see anyone in excrutiating pain, so he will make sure you are pain-free as quickly as possible. I do appreciate such an amazing dentist office. I literally walked in at 1pm and was seen at 1:01 p.m. Marta

flag | Submitted February 12, 2012

I recommend him as an excellent dentist and outstanding staff!!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

I am a new patient in this office and Dr. Brown & his staff were wonderful. I had a emergency situation and Dr. Brown & his most helpful staff took very good care of me & my emergency. When i left his office and went back to work the next day I couldn't stop telling everyone how pleased I was with the whole office visit. I knew then that Dr. Brown would be my Dentist from that point on.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

Great dental staff! Very helpful, courteous, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008

Dr. Brown is a truly outstanding dentist. When I went to him, I needed a considerable amount of work done. Dr. Brown put together a well organized care plan that takes into account the need for my financial contribution to my dental costs in planning and prioritizing my care plan. He is always prompt with appointments, his office staff is excellent and very helpful. He takes time to explain every step and each treatment he suggests and is open to questions.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007