Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Pinsky

Wow. He did my breast implant revision and they look amazing! He listened to what I wanted and gave me exactly what I dreamed. I wanted them to look natural and I was terrified that they wouldn't. But I LOVE them! I wish it was acceptable to show them to the world!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Pinksy. He truly cares about his patients. Before I ever met Dr Pinksy, he rearranged his schedule to do my Explant surgery. He heard how sick I was and took special care to address all my issues and allergies. He did a great job with Explant and lift. Ana and the staff were very attentive.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Incredible experience! I highly recommend Dr. Pinsky and his team. Be sure to use the post-surgery recovery services, including massage with Todd Saunders!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

I have used Dr Pinsky's services twice now, and I have been very pleased with the results. He is a true perfectionist, and I couldn't be happier with the results! I look and feel great!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I am 22 years old and went to Dr. Pinsky who performed my breast aug and rhinoplasty at the same time and I could not be happier! Everything looks natural and just like what we talked about prior to the surgery. Very knowledgable and professional and takes pride in his work. It has been 6 weeks since the surgery and I could not be happier with the results!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I met Dr. Pinsky back in 2003 when I was Diagnosed with Stage 3 Breast Cancer at just 30 years old. From the very beginning Dr. Pinsky was compassionate as well as very educated in Cancer treatment. I was diagnosed with a second Breast Cancer two years ago. Again I received the best treatment and compassion. I can honestly say "Dr. Pinsky has given me back my confidence along with my breasts". He is simply amazing :-)

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

It has been 3 months since my facelift and to say that I am beyond thrilled with the way I look is even an understatement. In fact, 2 weeks after the procedure my friends were asking me the name of my surgeon. The look is so natural yet has completely erased over a decade of serious aging. Everything about Dr. Pinsky and his practice were of the most professional, respectful and considerate quality. I am so happy I took this step in my life and really cannot imagine a more acceptable experience.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I have high praises for Dr. Pinsky's work. I had a complete face lift and liposuction. I would definitely recommend him for his expertise. However, he does not have respect for a patient's time. He is repeatedly late for appointments, beyond "normal doctor late". I make it a point to be the first appointment so that I can get to work on time. He keeps me waiting 45 minutes to an hour every time, even when I am first on the schedule. By the time he sees me I am angry...and then I am not my normal positive self. So be prepared.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Beware of this Physician. He will not take responsibility for his poor work. He is no longer the surgeon he once was and it shows in his outcome which he will not repair or take any responsibility for. My implants fell below the likely over dissected pocket within just over 1 month of surgery. He insisted they were fine and looked good. Another surgeon confirmed this was not a good outcome and recommended removal and replacement in new pocket with correct implant size. Dr. Pinsky refused to do it and I will need to get it done by another surgeon with all costs paid by my all over again. Do not risk your body. There are much better surgeon that are ethical people out there. Go find one of those to do your surgery.

Submitted April 27, 2014

Dr. Pinsky did an amazing job on both of my breast augmentations. I am so happy with the results and would definitely reccomend him and his staff to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Dr. Mark A. Pinsky's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mark Pinsky is a board certified plastic surgeon with over 20 years of private practice experience in the Palm Beach area. Dr. Pinsky is well respected in his field and lectures internationally on a variety of topics related to plastic surgery and injectable treatments.

• English

• Ohio State University (Grad. 1985)

• Breast augmentation
  • Breast lift
  • Liposuction
  • Tummy tuck
  • Face-lift
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Breast reconstruction with flap surgery
  • Botox injections

• FDA Clinical Investigator for Juvederm and Teoxane
  • Co-Chairman at the Children’s Place at Home Safe
  • Chief of the Division of Plastic Surgery at St. Mary’s Hospital

• FDA Clinical Investigator and Mentor for the “Gummy Bear” implant
  • Certified Injection Trainer for Voluma, Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Ultra Plus, and Botox
  • FDA Clinical Investigator for Juvederm and Teoxane
  • Authored “Breast Augmentation: Incision Selection” for Techniques in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery

MSP/BC Med