I have used Dr Pinsky's services twice now, and I have been very pleased with the results. He is a true perfectionist, and I couldn't be happier with the results! I look and feel great!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I am 22 years old and went to Dr. Pinsky who performed my breast aug and rhinoplasty at the same time and I could not be happier! Everything looks natural and just like what we talked about prior to the surgery. Very knowledgable and professional and takes pride in his work. It has been 6 weeks since the surgery and I could not be happier with the results!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I met Dr. Pinsky back in 2003 when I was Diagnosed with Stage 3 Breast Cancer at just 30 years old. From the very beginning Dr. Pinsky was compassionate as well as very educated in Cancer treatment. I was diagnosed with a second Breast Cancer two years ago. Again I received the best treatment and compassion. I can honestly say "Dr. Pinsky has given me back my confidence along with my breasts". He is simply amazing :-)

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

It has been 3 months since my facelift and to say that I am beyond thrilled with the way I look is even an understatement. In fact, 2 weeks after the procedure my friends were asking me the name of my surgeon. The look is so natural yet has completely erased over a decade of serious aging. Everything about Dr. Pinsky and his practice were of the most professional, respectful and considerate quality. I am so happy I took this step in my life and really cannot imagine a more acceptable experience.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I have high praises for Dr. Pinsky's work. I had a complete face lift and liposuction. I would definitely recommend him for his expertise. However, he does not have respect for a patient's time. He is repeatedly late for appointments, beyond "normal doctor late". I make it a point to be the first appointment so that I can get to work on time. He keeps me waiting 45 minutes to an hour every time, even when I am first on the schedule. By the time he sees me I am angry...and then I am not my normal positive self. So be prepared.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Beware of this Physician. He will not take responsibility for his poor work. He is no longer the surgeon he once was and it shows in his outcome which he will not repair or take any responsibility for. My implants fell below the likely over dissected pocket within just over 1 month of surgery. He insisted they were fine and looked good. Another surgeon confirmed this was not a good outcome and recommended removal and replacement in new pocket with correct implant size. Dr. Pinsky refused to do it and I will need to get it done by another surgeon with all costs paid by my all over again. Do not risk your body. There are much better surgeon that are ethical people out there. Go find one of those to do your surgery.

Submitted April 27, 2014

Dr. Pinsky did an amazing job on both of my breast augmentations. I am so happy with the results and would definitely reccomend him and his staff to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Dr. Pinsky did a super job on my procedure. He takes his time in appointments and the surgery was easy as was recovery. He's awesome.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

I was diagnosed with breast cancer at 28 years old, and underwent a bilateral mastectomy. I saw Dr. Pinsky, for my reconstruction, and I am extremely impressed with the results. From the friendliness and professionalism of the staff, to the amazing talent of Dr. Pinsky, I am very glad I chose him to be my surgeon. He has an eye for perfection, and the hands to create it. I was also very impressed with his PA, Angelic, who was always there to answer my questions, and settle my nerves throughout the process. I would highly recommend Dr. Pinsky and his staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr.Pinsky is the best!!!! I'm 2yrs out from my breast augmentation and I couldn't be happier! Not only is he a great surgeon but a great guy as well. He made every visit a pleasure! I would highly recommend him to anyone thinking about getting this procedure done. As nervous as I was to do this he put me so at ease especially the day of my surgery. So happy I had Dr.Pinsky as my surgeon!!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Dr. Mark A. Pinsky's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mark Pinsky is a board certified plastic surgeon with over 20 years of private practice experience in the Palm Beach area. Dr. Pinsky is well respected in his field and lectures internationally on a variety of topics related to plastic surgery and injectable treatments.

• English

• Ohio State University (Grad. 1985)

• Castle Connelly’s Top Doctors 1999-2014
  • Compassionate Doctor Recognition 2013 - Vitals.com
  • Patients’ Choice Award 2012
  • Diplomate - American Board of Surgery
  • FDA Clinical Investigator for Juvederm and Teoxane
  • Co-Chairman at the Children’s Place at Home Safe
  • Chief of the Division of Plastic Surgery at St. Mary’s Hospital

• FDA Clinical Investigator and Mentor for the “Gummy Bear” implant
  • Certified Injection Trainer for Voluma, Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Ultra Plus, and Botox
  • FDA Clinical Investigator for Juvederm and Teoxane
  • Authored “Breast Augmentation: Incision Selection” for Techniques in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have used Dr Pinsky's services twice now, and I have been very pleased with the results. He is a true perfectionist, and I couldn't be happier with the result..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I am 22 years old and went to Dr. Pinsky who performed my breast aug and rhinoplasty at the same time and I could not be happier! Everything looks natural and j..."

January 16, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.pinskylickstein.com/" to "https://www.pinskylickstein.com/".

December 19, 2014
  • Postal Code has been updated from "33403" to "33410". Address has been updated from "927 45TH ST" to "11020 RCA Center Drive". Suite has been updated from "None" to "Suite 2010".

December 16, 2014
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.pinskylickstein.com/doctors/dr-pinsky.html" to "http://www.pinskylickstein.com/". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "561-881-8800".

December 16, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I met Dr. Pinsky back in 2003 when I was Diagnosed with Stage 3 Breast Cancer at just 30 years old. From the very beginning Dr. Pinsky was compassionate as well..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It has been 3 months since my facelift and to say that I am beyond thrilled with the way I look is even an understatement. In fact, 2 weeks after the procedure ..."

October 9, 2014