You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Patricia Waite

DR Waite has been our family doctor since she open her practice in Woodbridge ,she has been our doctor for 3 generations of my family . Really sad to see her retiring but very happy for her, she worked so hard for many years and it is now time to enjoy rest of years to come. Thank you Dr. Waite for taking such good care of us , my daughters and my grandchildrens for all these years. We all wish you the best , good health , fun, happiness and we will always remember you fondly. Good bless and take care. Bernadette

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Words cannot describe how sad I feel that Dr. Waite is retiring. Dr. Wait has been my family physician for the past 29 years. She has cared for me as a young women to motherhood and up to now a mature adult. She has seen me through my pregnancies and delivered my two beautiful boys into this world. Dr. Waite has cared for our family through countless colds, flus, infections, viruses, ect. She is knowledgeable, passionate, caring, professional and punctual. Her staff has also been a compliment to her practice. Thanks you Elda and Vicky for your patience and assistance over the past years. This news is bitter sweet. Bitter because I know that trying to find a family physician to fill her shoes will be a challenging one. I am sure her many patients feel the same. The new is also sweet because, after so many years of great caring for so many patients Dr. Waite and her staff have earned and deserved a right to retire. I will miss Doctor Waite tremendously, she will always be Doctor #1 in our family and I'm sure in many, many others. All my best regards and wishes to a fulfilling retirement to Dr. Waite and her staff. LF

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Today I was saddened to receive a letter that Dr. Waite is closing her practice :( as I knew it would come one day, I did not expect it so soon! After 30 years I feel like I will not find another Dr. Waite but now the search begins!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

She has been my family doctor for 25 years. She has grown with me, saw my family grow and helped with aging parents any life crisis. She is well waiting for an appointment with. Her practise is closed for the most part. She has her hands full with her current patients. She cares deeply. She shows tough love. She won't write you a prescription nor referral unless she really thinks it will help. I appreciate the fact that she does not push drugs onto her patients but looks into natural or lifestyle choices first. You can count on her. Day in and day out. Not to mention her awesome staff!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

The best and Only Doctor that I would trust no matter what. She knows her business, she is loyal and honest and direct. True to her field she is a truly fantastic Doctor. One that I trust with my life and the life of my children.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr. Waite has been my doctor for many years. Over 30 years with her and I could not ask for a better Doctor. She is the best doctor I have ever had and would not be without her in any way at all. I know that she does try to find out what is wrong if she doesn't know. She goes way beyond what is required and then some. My life is better only because of her. She has looked after my children and she has always been there especially during an emergency. If you want the best kind of doctor you have Dr. Waite . Only the best as a Doctor and as a person. I would not go anywhere else. I prefer going to Dr. Waite in all cases.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Waite since I was teen, over the years she has become a bit cold and not as helpful as she use to be. I have been disappointed lately, she rushed through my appointment and sort of ignores me.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I am 27 and she has been my doctor my whole life. she is amazing. kind. friendly. and she gives fantastic advice, not only on your health, but your lifestyle. love her very much

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Waite for about 30 years (as a child through to adulthood). I can say with certainty that she is the best doctor around because she is patient and truly cares about you as an individual. I moved away from the area but I still drive an hour to see Dr. Waite. Yes her office is always busy but Dr Waite never rushes you, and Vicky her receptionist keeps appointments on track so you dont end up waiting excessively (they have been a team for a very long time too - and it shows).

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Dr. Patricia Waite's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR Waite has been our family doctor since she open her practice in Woodbridge ,she has been our doctor for 3 generations of my family . Really sad to see her re..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "She has been my MD since the day I was born. Fantastic MD. Very sad to see her retire! "

April 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Words cannot describe how sad I feel that Dr. Waite is retiring. Dr. Wait has been my family physician for the past 29 years. She has cared for me as a young..."

March 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Today I was saddened to receive a letter that Dr. Waite is closing her practice :( as I knew it would come one day, I did not expect it so soon! After 30 years ..."

March 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She has been my family doctor for 25 years. She has grown with me, saw my family grow and helped with aging parents any life crisis. She is well waiting for an ..."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best and Only Doctor that I would trust no matter what. She knows her business, she is loyal and honest and direct. True to her field she is a truly fanta..."

July 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Waite has been my doctor for many years. Over 30 years with her and I could not ask for a better Doctor. She is the best doctor I have ever had and would ..."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Waite since I was teen, over the years she has become a bit cold and not as helpful as she use to be. I have been disappointed lately, ..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 27 and she has been my doctor my whole life. she is amazing. kind. friendly. and she gives fantastic advice, not only on your health, but your lifestyle. l..."

February 25, 2015