Dr. Patricia Waite

You may also like

She has been my family doctor for 25 years. She has grown with me, saw my family grow and helped with aging parents any life crisis. She is well waiting for an appointment with. Her practise is closed for the most part. She has her hands full with her current patients. She cares deeply. She shows tough love. She won't write you a prescription nor referral unless she really thinks it will help. I appreciate the fact that she does not push drugs onto her patients but looks into natural or lifestyle choices first. You can count on her. Day in and day out. Not to mention her awesome staff!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

The best and Only Doctor that I would trust no matter what. She knows her business, she is loyal and honest and direct. True to her field she is a truly fantastic Doctor. One that I trust with my life and the life of my children.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr. Waite has been my doctor for many years. Over 30 years with her and I could not ask for a better Doctor. She is the best doctor I have ever had and would not be without her in any way at all. I know that she does try to find out what is wrong if she doesn't know. She goes way beyond what is required and then some. My life is better only because of her. She has looked after my children and she has always been there especially during an emergency. If you want the best kind of doctor you have Dr. Waite . Only the best as a Doctor and as a person. I would not go anywhere else. I prefer going to Dr. Waite in all cases.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Waite since I was teen, over the years she has become a bit cold and not as helpful as she use to be. I have been disappointed lately, she rushed through my appointment and sort of ignores me.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I am 27 and she has been my doctor my whole life. she is amazing. kind. friendly. and she gives fantastic advice, not only on your health, but your lifestyle. love her very much

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Waite for about 30 years (as a child through to adulthood). I can say with certainty that she is the best doctor around because she is patient and truly cares about you as an individual. I moved away from the area but I still drive an hour to see Dr. Waite. Yes her office is always busy but Dr Waite never rushes you, and Vicky her receptionist keeps appointments on track so you dont end up waiting excessively (they have been a team for a very long time too - and it shows).

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Dr. Waite has been my GP for about 15 years. She is knowledgeable, caring, and helpful. She is busy all the time but never rushes me out and will always answer my questions. Vicky (at the front desk) is also very kind and helpful. There are times where I have to wait a while to get in, but there are other times where she is ready for me at my appointment time. It just depends on the day. But that is normal, sometimes offices run behind for various reasons. I recently moved about 45 minutes west of her office but will continue to be a patient of hers for as long as she practices. It is definitely worth the drive to woodbridge :)

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

Absolutely amazing bedside manner with adults and children. Very knowledgeable and experienced.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Both Dr. Waite and staff have always been excellent to me, my husband and kids. Helpful, knowledgable, patient, caring and accommodating.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

We have known Dr Waite for 21 years, All I can say she is the best doctor. She is very caring and informative.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

Dr. Patricia Waite's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She has been my family doctor for 25 years. She has grown with me, saw my family grow and helped with aging parents any life crisis. She is well waiting for an ..."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best and Only Doctor that I would trust no matter what. She knows her business, she is loyal and honest and direct. True to her field she is a truly fanta..."

July 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Waite has been my doctor for many years. Over 30 years with her and I could not ask for a better Doctor. She is the best doctor I have ever had and would ..."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Waite since I was teen, over the years she has become a bit cold and not as helpful as she use to be. I have been disappointed lately, ..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 27 and she has been my doctor my whole life. she is amazing. kind. friendly. and she gives fantastic advice, not only on your health, but your lifestyle. l..."

February 25, 2015