Ratings for Dr. Susan Gorwill

Can anyone please share the phone number at which I can reach her? I am looking for family doctor. Thanks!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr. Gorwill is possibly the best Dr on earth. I've been going to her for 25 years. She is compassionate, listens, knowledgeable and most importantly a lovely human being. Feeling lucky to have found her.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Love Dr Gorwill! Both my mom and I have been seeing her forever. So helpful and makes you feel so comfortable. Best doc!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Amazing Dr. Her staff at the front desk love them. Lab tech wanda no one can do better. I'm lucky

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

She is awesome. I've been going to her for 16 years!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

She has been my doctor for almost 25 years now and is an amazing doctor. She genuinely cares about your health and well being. You never feel rushed with her as she takes whatever time is needed for each appointment. She's an amazing person.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

She is a great physician. She takes care of my boys and I love how she always compares to her kids and volunteers her own personal experiences. She is always available and when she is not, anyone in her practice has been great with us. Her staff is amazing and always willing to help. She gives me the time that I need with her. Keep up the great work Dr Gorwill.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Gorwill is an excellent doctor, she has been my family doctor for over twenty years. Has always sent me to great specialist when needed. Goes out of her way for you.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr Gorwill is a great doctor. She has been my doctor for many, many years and I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr Gorwill is an excellent doctor. She is knowledgeable and helpful, patient and understanding. She is what all doctors should be.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015