Ratings for Dr. Jane C. Lindberg

I have been going to Dr Lindberg for 2 1/2 years and have had multiple visits with her and others on her staff. They have helped me tremendously. I have never felt pressured to make any purchases and she is careful to not order any unnecessary tests. Her staff has been very supportive and encouraging. Dr Lindberg listens carefully and takes the time to explain all options. I love how she has an integrative office with multiple disciplines

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Worst experience ever with office manager linda,also other front office staff,unable to make appointment. Also scheduled me on another person's slot but squeezed me in.When I got to my appointment had another person's chart instead of mine.The dr needs to fire and rehire office personal, it's hurting her business.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

We got there to see the nutritionist she works with and then find out they accidentally scheduled someone else in the same slot. If I had missed the appointment (72 hour cancellation required), they would have charged $100. They should be paying me $100 for missing my appointment. Instead all they can do is reschedule. That is completely unacceptable when they really sock it to you for missing an appointment.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

office staff unhelpful and rude - takes weeks to get in if at all.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER - DO NOT GO THERE! UNFRIENDLY STAFF, UNREASONABLE WAITING TIME, ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS PAYMENTS AND MONEY!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

She is perhaps the best doctor available in the county because she treats the whole person and has an excellent staff. Dr. Lindberg emphasis prevention through nutrition and treatments that includes nutritional supplements. Love this woman.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2013

Dr. Lindberg is GREAT!!! She will take time and listen to you and work with you to fix whatever problem/complaint you have. She is very knowledgeable and will not brush you off as many doctors normally do. As long as I'm in the area I will only see her as my primary doctor!

Submitted December 5, 2012

Dr. L. provides comprehensive medical care with a holistic heath support approach. While she offers nutrition counseling and support, I have never felt pressured to buy products from her, I have found her nutritionist to be excellent. The products offered are high quality and progressive medical foods/supplements. Being a nurse who has managed nutritional and diet programs through the years, I think Dr. Lindberg is doing the right thing for her patients by making high quality products available, as they choose to use them or not. Most importantly, is the quality of medical care offered. Dr. L. always takes time to explain her findings, what the options are and what her recommendations are in a way that is open, candid, conversational and non-judgemental. She is down to earth, and "real" and makes you feel like you are having a chat with a trusted advisor, whose advice you can choose to take or leave. You get a true partner on building your health and countering issues with Dr. L.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2009

Dr Lindberg is truly a committed doctor who seeks to find answers. In one of my followup appointments for a blood test, she explained that she didnt understand why the amino acid count was low and spent 2 hrs reading the books. Still, couldn't get the answer. So, she called up the head scientist at the lab and they reviewed my case for 40 minutes over the phone and finally solved my case. Truly amazing. She is one the rare gems.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

I like Dr. Lindberg but will not go back b/c she sells too many products: nutritional supplements, botox, makeup, skincare, expensive & unnecessary lab tests... I felt pressured in to seeing her on-staff nutritionist, who of course sells products that come heartily recommended. (Ironically, both the dietician and the doctor are overweight.) I would love to find a physician who isn't selling anything except her/his medical expertise and time.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2008

Dr. Jane C. Lindberg's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Chicago, Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)