Ratings for Dr. Robert F. Vassall

The worst experience of my life. Bad Office, Bad Psychiatrist. African Americans deserve better than this loser. I have reported him to my insurance company. He spoke to his daughter twice on the phone while I am paying him LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Their office has absolutely no consideration for the value of your time. Each visit I have had with them has required more that 2 hours in the waiting room. You can hear them taking breaks, eating lunch and hanging out while you wait. During my consultation the Dr. Vassall took naps between asking me questions. They are quick with taking your payment once you walk in , but after that they could care less. I will be looking for a new doctor that hopefully has a more professional environment, not just that of a pill mill.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Dr. Vassall is great! He listens, assesses, and responds. My son is the patient but Dr Vassall gets us all involved and eases our anxiety too. He listens to my son, he listens to us the parents and he assists us with dealing with the situation. He is the absolute best. He came highly recommended and we love him. You may have yo wait a while before you're seen but when you get into that room, it seems as if you're the only person who exists. Thank you Dr Vassall.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

Dr. Robert is the best! He is a life saver! He is great with my needed medications and has a great bedside manor. Staff were friendly, professional, and very helpful! He is also very spiritual and a little unorthodox which was a refresshing experience.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr Robert Vassell saved my life numerous times. Best psych dr I have ever seen and I have been on medication for 30 years, PTSD severe. He listens, takes the time to hear what your saying and always responds. I was on the verge of having to go to the hospital today again, and 25 minutes talking to DrV and it's all ok now, some how he has an Ora about him that just makes you feel relaxed. I don't know who could possibly say such horrible things about such a great man.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

WILL NOT GET BACK TO MOLINA TO GET MEDICINE APPROVED, TAKES NAPS DURING SESSIONS, ONLY STAFF WILL TALK TO YOU NEVER THE DOCTOR UNLESS YOU HAVE AN APPT.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Did not understand anything I had to say, biggest Jamaican airhead I ever met, thank god I found psychiatrists are based on ficticious lies. I asked for transcription for a lawsuit, and they made up all these excuses saying there were personal problems with the staff what THA F?

flag | Submitted March 9, 2008

The doctor is more concerned with his personal problems then the patients problems. Does not respond to phone calls. Has his staff return all his calls.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

Dr. Robert F. Vassall's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Davie, FL