Ratings for Dr. Clifford Krysa

Dr. Krysa has been excellent with our boys. He has seen them for physicals, check ups, sore throats, a leg sprain and a concussion. He has been thorough, considerate and has explained things to them, and to me very well. He is an excellent physician and I will be seeing him for my medical requirements as well. His staff is always very friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2018

Dr. Krysa - Is 100 percent the rudest doctor I have ever met. He has rude comments if you tell him your in pain your concerted an addict and shows zero emotion to his patients

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

Extremely rude and full of himself. Has absolute no compassion and should not be treating patients

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

I take my ancient parents to see Dr. Krysa at the Imagine Health Centres which are far better than the Heritage Medicentre. He is a good doctor. His knowledge base is good, he takes time with the parents and you have a productive professional assisting you. Most doctors are very busy and at the Medicentre it felt like doctors were under too great a work load; this may account for some of the comments here that aren't complimentary. However, it is your responsibility as a patient to ensure you get value from an interaction with a busy doctor; their job is to diagnose and provide appropriate solutions to health problems. They are not salespeople; they are running a business and we need to respect their time constraints. Dr. Krysa does his best with the wide variety of folks he encounters and while he may not be at his best with everyone who is? A well trained professional and he knows his medicine which is what I am looking for in the care of my parents.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Very good experience with Dr. Krysa. Prompt, personable and knowledgeable. Live his down to earth approach. You are never made to feel uncomfortable. Highly recommended him.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Our experience with Dr.Krysa has been outstanding. My son got very sick and whenever he was not sure about protocol he would phone the peds department at the University. He is an exceptional doctor and would highly recommend

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I saw dr Krysa today, and found him to be very honest and to the point. Seeing doctors at a medicentre i find they are usually rushed and innatentive. He on the other hand was calm, gave me what i needed and i felt he really listened and made honest suggestions. Though it was a short visit i am going to follow him to his regular office and i hope the experience stays as pleased as i was.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Very rude and condescending. He prescribed antibiotics for a kidney infection and two days later, after checking with my regular pharmacist, she told me it wasn't even the right antibiotics. I had to get a different doctor to prescribe the proper pills. Such a waste of my time.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

he's very rude and condescending. Definitely will not go back.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Very rude/unprofessional front staff at the Medicenter. Dr. Krysa himself is a very intelligent man who has treated us well and taken the time to answer all our questions. I have been impressed every time I have seen him. He has helped both me and my children.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015