Ratings for Dr. Ardith M. Courtney

Didn't run many tests and came to the conclusion of what I had the first hour I met her. I would be fine with result. But she didn't do many tests

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

She is hands down the most kind and caring DR. I've ever met. There are not enough words to express how blessed I feel to have her as my doctor for many years now. Her knowledge and concern for the wellbeing of her patients is matched only by her passion to find a cure for MS.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

She is the most down to earth and compassionate doctor I have ever met. She is very good at her job, and I feel completely safe in her care. I just wish she was my doctor earlier in my diagnosis. I might also add that she has the same ridiculous sense of humor as I do. Even with this sense of humor, she is professional and is a master in diagnosis and treatment of Multiple Sclerosis. I am so happy that I found her. Keep up the good work Dr. Courtney.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

A good neurologist. Very knowledgeable and helpful and on time for her appointments as a general rule. The medical world needs more like her!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

Dr. Ardith M. Courtney's Credentials

• Univ Of N Tx Hlth Sci Ctr, Tx Coll Osteo Med, Ft Worth Tx 76107 (Grad. 1993)