Ratings for Dr. A A J MacKenzie

With my firstborn, this Doctor fobbed me off and ignored my Mastitis for 5 weeks until I went to see a female doctor who immediately hospitalised me for breast abcesses which required emergency surgery! With my second baby who was six weeks premature, he refused to do a home visit to my premature son who was very very ill. I was forced to drive my very sick baby in snow and minus 10 degrees before Mackenzie would even agree to see him! My premature son could have died if I had not insisted that he see him. My son was immediately hospitalised for pneumonia and had intravenous antibiotics pumped into a vein in his head because he was so tiny! This "Doctor" treated both me and premature son disgracefully! This is not the kind of treatment a new Mother and a Premature Baby should ever have been subjected to. I have surgical scars on my breasts because this doctor refused to listen to what I was telling him. I have no faith or trust in him at all.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012