Ratings for Dr. Roger C. Toffle

Dr. Toffle and his staff were amazing!! Highly recommend anyone to go see them

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Just had my first appointment today- he was very knowledgable ! I enjoyed his personality and he was very helpful. His staff was great as well.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr. Toffel's staff is frendly and warm. Dr. Toffel is very professional and efficient. His office identified possible infertility issues and helped us conceive our son on the 3rd visit.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Did I go to the same dr. as the rest of you? My experience with Dr. Toffle was not very good. He has a terrible personality and bedside manner. He seems very tired in his field of practice. It was like pulling teeth to get information out of him. He did follow up after lab work and was punctual with appts., however that was all!! I am in the process of looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Dr.Toffle is amazing!!! I haven't had my miracle yet but doctor.Toffle and his staff have been so great to us and keeps us hopeful:)

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

good i love him he is very helpful and got me pills i need thax

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr. Toffle is great. He helped us conceive our children in his clinic. Then he was very understanding as a regular gynecologist to a woman with several medical conditions. I would highly recommend him & the clinic!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

I have PCOS and was unresponsive (at first) to the max amount of Clomid. It took him months to find the right "cocktail" to induce ovulation, but he kept trying until he got it right. I was starting to lose hope, but he never did. After 10 months of trying, we got pregnant. He was already talking "next steps" if the 10th try didn't work and we had to move on to more invasive procedures. When I had questions or concerns he always took time to explain things to me or to draw me pictues if I was confused. I am process-oriented and he always helped me understand the process we were going through. I wholeheartedly recommend him and have him solely to thank for our little miracle baby.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

I think if you have a very standard issue, Dr. Toffle would be great. For more complicated issues, however, I don't believe he either cares enough to put you on the right protocol, or doesn't "believe" in it. After 7 failed medicated cycles, I have decided to look elsewhere. Unfortunately that means traveling out of state, since Morgantown only has one clinic. Within the first month of having a new doctor, I have been diagnosed with autoimmune issues (NKa & APA), which Dr. Toffle was hesitant to choose a side on (it's a very debatable topic in the IF world currently). In summary, if you have simple, straightforward issues (not ovulating, PCOS, endometriosis, male factor inferitlity), I'm sure he can get you pregnant. Unfortunately I didn't reside in the "straightforward" category.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Dr. Toffle is a wonderful doctor. He has a lot of experience and very professional. He is very responsible and efficient. He is considerate to the pateint . His staff are also very nice and friendly. Thanks Doctor Toffle and all other people in your office. I can not express how I am grateful to what they have done for me.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2009

Dr. Roger C. Toffle's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morgantown, WV