Ratings for Dr. Margot Loosley Millman

Just AMAZING!!! I have no other words for this OB!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

had to have an unplanned c-section. she was so amazing and talked me through my worries about a c-section birth.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

She has helped us through three kids now and have had nothing but an amazing experience each time.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Baby wisperer!!!! Always lovely seeing her in clinic, and although I didn't have the pleasure of having her attend my delivery, I recommend her to everyone. For the ppl who complain she doesn't work after 5pm on Fridays, they clearly have no idea what they're talking about and don't understand that St.Joes like many other larger hospitals have a "on-call" system, which means their OB is likely to not attend their delivery. Whoever is on call the moment your baby is ready to deliver is who will likely be present at your delivery. It's not like back in the 60's where there were few OBs and

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Unfortunately I can't sing her praises. As a first time Mom, I was nervous and during my first appointment she told me I had gained too much weight (I had GD but it hadn't been diagnosed). She made me feel I was doing a terrible job as a pregnant person. After my diagnosis, with the help of the Diabetes clinic, I dropped all the weight and had an easy 8 hour labour, which her amazing resident and fantastic nurse Janice helped me through. I can't recommend her for her insensitivity, even though all my friends absolutely love her.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I absolutelty love this doctor. She delivered my daughter and was wonderful. She recently handled a proceedure for me. Discussions prior was great. Answered all my questions. Fabulous! Love her and her staff!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr Loosley millman delivered my 1st son, he almost passed away and she acted quick and got him out safely! She also then delivered my 2nd son and everything went smooth... I am now waiting for the arrival on my daughter and am pleased that she will be doing this delivery again! For the person who said "she isn't available on weekend" that's a lie because I delivered both of my boys- Saturday morning and Sunday morning! So happy with her as my dr!!!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Amazing doctor and amazing staff. I recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr Loosley-Millman was the doctor on staff when my water broke with my first son. The hospital staff discovered he was breech and began to schedule me for a c-section. They came in a few minutes later and told me that because Dr Loosley-Millman was on staff that I had the option of a vaginal delivery. I met with her and she put all my fears and nerves at ease, and delivered my breech baby quickly and safely. He's now a healthy 2 year old and I am so grateful to have had Dr Loosley-Millman deliver him. Without her, his birth and my birthing experience would have been completely different. Can't thank her enough! Highly recommend her to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

terrible doctor when i was pregnant for my son. not compassionate at all!!! rate her a 1

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017