Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Standaert

Dr. Standaert is great. He treats me as a whole person not as a an arm or a section of spine to be fixed. He is sent me to a great physical therapist who showed me new exercises that helped me tremendously. I have been able to reduce my neck, lower back and knee pain with his help.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

A wonderful Doctor. Kind, thoughtful and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

I have a secondary insurance; didn't matter as I found him to be outstanding. He cares; he is knowledgeable; he is effective in his treatment. I have had 2 severe episodes of incredible pain and he has diagnosed and treated with tremendous efficiancy

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

Dr Standaert did not perform the test for which I came to see him. He seemed to not listen to me and essentially denied that I was in pain. I am very displeased with Dr Standaert.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

have had for several years, very kind,good doctor has given me back injections which has relieved most of pain.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2007

This Doctor should be considered one of a kind-He listened and made sure I was treated ASAP. I didnt have insurance and he didnt care-He knew I was hurt and treated me with great respect.I wish there were more like him. I needed an M.R.I. it was done in 3 days. I needed a bone density test...Done! His first concern was my well being.I was so lucky to have had him.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

Dr. Christopher J. Standaert's Credentials

• Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 02115 (Grad. 1992)