Ratings for Dr. Rene Lafreniere

Best Doctor! Caring and helpful. Dr. Lafreniere's knowledge and concern for his patients is evident. His reassuring manner gave me allot of comfort.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

I am now 2 years clear of breast cancer. It was very scary but with the help of Dr. Lafreniere I got through it. He is truly a dedicated caring Doctor. I don't have enough time to thank him for everything he has done. Every day I say a little prayer that I was lucky enough to get this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr. Rene Lafreniere is indeed a prominent surgeon and medical professor who provides medical care at the highest standards. He is a brilliant surgical oncologist with outstanding interpersonal skills and a wonderful personality. Dr. Lafreniere is a trustworthy, friendly, courteous, kind, compassionate, intelligent, self-confident specialist. His talent and caring manner is truly a credit to the medical profession. It is always a pleasure to see him during my follow up visits, and I am very grateful to be one of his patients.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

The most amazing man, amazing staff.. I can't say enough!! I appreciate him more then words can express. Though a very difficult time for myself and my family, I had no questions, regret, or what ifs after my surgery... My follow up appointments were very thro , and he took the time with my family with questions.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

I am so appreciative by the kindness, warmth and knowledge that Dr Lafreniere and his staff provide. Have been making such a difficult decision so much easier and its appreciated that they think of you as a person instead of 'another patient' or number.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

After being diagnosed with breast cancer I was in horror land until I left DR LAFRENIERE office.Once I met with him and was reassured by him I was on my way to recovery with him. I felt so much relieve and peace after my visit and after surgery .He is my guarding angel his staff is just as good as he is .He truly loves his job and respects his patients.Thank you so much for being my DR. I KNOW THAT I AM IN GOOD HANDS.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Dr La Freniere is one of the very best Doctors I have ever met, and I have been around the world in my work & travels. He is humble, gentle and friendly and a good friend in difficult times. He is one of the few Doctors who when asked a subject he does not know is not afraid to say "I don't know" and then he goes and finds out too, always. He never gives you nonsense like so many other arrogant Doctors, who pretend to know everything and arrogantly make up rubbish to conceal their ignorance. Truly a good human being, friend and excellent Doctor when you really need all of these!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

He is a wonderful, caring, helpful doctor and I am so lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr Lafrenie is the best knowledgeable gentle understanding. Always willing to answer your questions. He truly is exceptional and one of the best doctors I have ever had

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

I am currentlyl iving in Ecuador and flying back to Calgary for many reasons --one of which is checking in with Dr. Lafreniere. This exceptional human being and doctor is without a doubt --beyond mere words--the best! I echo everything that has been said and written about Dr. Lafreniere--especially--take good care of yourself good doctor--there are so many of us who need you, your expertise, your kindness and calm manner! I feel so blessed to have landed with this angel.

Submitted September 17, 2015