Ratings for Dr. Rosalie Hooks

Dr Hooks has been my doctor since I was in grade 4. I am Much older now with 2 Children and she is their doctor as well. I don't trust anyone else but her.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr.Hooks has been my doctor for a very long time. I don't think you can find the newer generation of doctors with a good bed side manner. As for some of these other patients who thinks she is racist and sarcastic I think you need your heads examined. Try finding a good doctor these days that are good like that. Good luck.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Such a wonderful, caring doctor! She has a genuine concern for her patients and if she can't answer/solve your issues she has no problem referring you to someone who can.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Straightforward, honest, and truly cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Just one of the best doctor I have seen. Made the ordeal of having to see a doctor pleasant.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

She has been my doctor for over 30 years since I moved to Toronto after university. I have "grown" up with her...she is highly knowledgeable, reasonable, practical and has been able to diagnose things other doctors have missed. She is a nice balance of being professional yet caring. I have never felt rushed with her.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2013

The best medical Doctor ever. Dr. Hooks is very knowledgeable what can I say she is awesome.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

Dr Hooks has been my doctor and my family's doctor for more than 30 years. I would not even consider changing doctors. I come in from Pickering to go to her. I find the doctor caring and understanding. Good sense of humor and very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

Dr hooks has been my family doctor for many years. She's thoughtful, punctual and very caring. She is very knowledgable as well and can't see myself as having another family doctor. I've known her for my entire life (20 year) and her level of care and thoroughness is still top-notch. Thank you very much dr. Hooks for all the amazing help

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

Not panctual, not helpful, sarcastic. Makes you feel like you are faking your pain, wasting her time.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011