Ratings for Dr. Shivinder Jolly

Dr. Jolly is very knowledge,professional doctor, he know what is the best treatment for patients, always smiling, make you feels comfortable and he is good listener, I'd recommend Dr. Jolly to everyone who needs medical help, we really need more doctor in our country like him.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

He is amazing - he has been my doctor for over 10 years - he goes the extra mile - takes the time to listen - even if it isn't his area. I am very thankful that he is my doctor.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

one of the best doctors,very knowledgeable and helpful and takes patient's problem seriously in stead of just for the sake of working on a job.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Was able to get my heart cath done quickly even though he's a kidney doc

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

we found his manner very offensive and insensitive. One of a kind. We left feeling very insulted. I would never recommend him.

Submitted November 9, 2016

Awesome Doctor, got my blood pressure down quickly.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Awesome Doctor, got my blood pressure down quickly.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Dr jolly diagnosed me with sarcodosis.. This after months of seeing my family doctor, heart specialist and skin doctor. I had stage four kidney failure. Dr jolly diagnosed me after asking three questions and review of blood tests... I'm on steroids now and my kidneys are almost back to normal. I am Having expected issues with high dose of steroids but Dr jolly saved my life.. I can't express enough gratuitude and thanks for what he did for me

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Amazing doctor!!! Got My BP down.. Was on five BP meds but now controlled with two meds...

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

This guy doesn't know the first thing about patient care. I was in the hospital with kidney failure and I waited days to be seen. When he did come by he was hurried and not very helpful. I got the sense that I was preventing him from getting to his cottage or something. I was discharged and came back with kidney failure two days later. I don't think he was very thorough. My family doctor wanted to refer me to him for follow up but I refused to waste my time. I'm with Dr. Gregor now and couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015