Ratings for Dr. Shivinder Jolly

I have had Dr jolly as my Kidney Specialist for over fifteen years. He is the most efficient, understanding, and considerate doctor I have ever had, and like many others, I have had many. He actually saved my life and I will be forever grateful. If you want the best, try to get him. He is a very busy man, but takes time to get to know his patients. His knowledge is boundless.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Great doctor. He knows his field inside out, quickly identified some crucial things missed by another kidney doc who was following me. Above all, he cares. He takes the time to ask questions, listen and understand your situation. Bottom line, I feel I'm in good hands having Dr. Jolly taking care of my problems.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

He is the most arrogant person I have ever met! He treated my husband with disrespect and nastiness! My husband asked him if he could ask a question and he said no, sit down I am taking your blood pressure and I'm doing the talking! Then he asked when my husband had his kidney out and I said he hasn't. Then he asked when is it coming out and I said we have not discussed that yet. He said then why are you going to a renal transplant surgeon? You are just wasting his time! Then he said if we didn't have another CTscan before we went to the thoracic diagnostic team we were just wasting their time too! My husband is dying! He already had the second scan and I told him twice but he would not listen! If he treats a dying man this way how is he going to treat YOUR loved one! This man should not be practicing any kind of medicine at all! Stay away from him if you value your loved ones!

Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. Jolly is very knowledge,professional doctor, he know what is the best treatment for patients, always smiling, make you feels comfortable and he is good listener, I'd recommend Dr. Jolly to everyone who needs medical help, we really need more doctor in our country like him.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

He is amazing - he has been my doctor for over 10 years - he goes the extra mile - takes the time to listen - even if it isn't his area. I am very thankful that he is my doctor.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

one of the best doctors,very knowledgeable and helpful and takes patient's problem seriously in stead of just for the sake of working on a job.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Was able to get my heart cath done quickly even though he's a kidney doc

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

we found his manner very offensive and insensitive. One of a kind. We left feeling very insulted. I would never recommend him.

Submitted November 9, 2016

Awesome Doctor, got my blood pressure down quickly.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Awesome Doctor, got my blood pressure down quickly.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016