You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Shivinder Jolly

Dr jolly diagnosed me with sarcodosis.. This after months of seeing my family doctor, heart specialist and skin doctor. I had stage four kidney failure. Dr jolly diagnosed me after asking three questions and review of blood tests... I'm on steroids now and my kidneys are almost back to normal. I am Having expected issues with high dose of steroids but Dr jolly saved my life.. I can't express enough gratuitude and thanks for what he did for me

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

This guy doesn't know the first thing about patient care. I was in the hospital with kidney failure and I waited days to be seen. When he did come by he was hurried and not very helpful. I got the sense that I was preventing him from getting to his cottage or something. I was discharged and came back with kidney failure two days later. I don't think he was very thorough. My family doctor wanted to refer me to him for follow up but I refused to waste my time. I'm with Dr. Gregor now and couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr.Jolly was pleasant, knowledgeable and thorough. His secretary Alla is the rudest person I have ever dealt with in the medical field. Rude, condescending and straight out insulting!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Amazing specialist!!! I had severe kidney damage and was told by another specialist I had to go on dialyses.. After the first visit he arranged a biopsy showing what was wrong with my kidneys.. My kidneys are better now with cellcept and no need for dialysis!! I wish I had seen him the first time! He's in high demand and very very busy.. When you are one to one with him he spends time with you and explains everything in detail.. He's doesmt leave any stone unturned.. He's spends time with you and looks after you... An amazing doc!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Excellent.. Finally cured my high blood pressure with less pills

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

I couldn't have been more impressed than at my first visit and followup. The scheduling was dead on and the doctor was very easy to talk to. I hope to not need his services, but if that is the way it has to be, then I couldn't ask for better.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr. Jolly is compassionate. He is truly cares and very effective in looking after his patients. I was so moved by his attitude towards his patients. Once, because he was too busy to schedule time to see me before his vacation, he called me to my home in the evening to tell me that my testing results were fine. Dr. Jolly is one of the most dedicated doctors I have ever met.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

I don't like to judge people on a first impression, but by far this was the worse doctor visit ever. Maybe he was tired, having a bad day, etc. but from all doctors I've met, nobody snapped or was as rude as Dr.Jolly. It's not our fault if some other doctor thought we need to see a specialist (while he's opinion is different). I'm reading other comments with "great bed side manners" and I feel they are speaking about another person. He didn't bother to speak about or explain anything, very arrogant. It might work for others, who knows, I just wasted 2 hours of my day for the 5 min of ..nothing.I'm still considering if we should go back for the follow up or ask to see somebody else.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr. Shivinder Jolly's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr jolly diagnosed me with sarcodosis.. This after months of seeing my family doctor, heart specialist and skin doctor. I had stage four kidney failure. Dr jo..."

November 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor!!! Got My BP down.. Was on five BP meds but now controlled with two meds... "

October 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This guy doesn't know the first thing about patient care. I was in the hospital with kidney failure and I waited days to be seen. When he did come by he was hu..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Jolly needs to hire a new secretary!!!! She is the first line of contact with patients and needs a major brush up on her people skills. "

June 18, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Jolly was pleasant, knowledgeable and thorough. His secretary Alla is the rudest person I have ever dealt with in the medical field. Rude, condescending and ..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing specialist!!! I had severe kidney damage and was told by another specialist I had to go on dialyses.. After the first visit he arranged a biopsy showin..."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent.. Finally cured my high blood pressure with less pills"

February 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Hello. This msg for every one who even consider seeing this Doctor. I am sorry that there is no "0" rating, it would reflect his service better. 1.- staff is no..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I couldn't have been more impressed than at my first visit and followup. The scheduling was dead on and the doctor was very easy to talk to. I hope to not nee..."

February 16, 2015