You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Henry Koo

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

I had knee replacement surgery by Dr. Henry Koo in July, 2015. Being originally from Toronto, at first I was a bit apprehensive. However, Dr. Koo and his staff surpassed my expextations.He is an excellent surgeon and listens to his patients unlike some surgeons that have a God complex.Collingwood is lucky to have him, the down side is you have a long waiting period.If you want the best be prepared to wait

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr. Koo preformed surgery on my shoulder. I am grateful for the care and attention he and the Physiotherapist team have given me. I am recovering according to schedule without incident.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Repaired my shoulder and it works great. To bad he has to take some of the blame for the emergency department at General & Marine hospital.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Dr. Koo has performed 3 surgeries on different members of my family. He is not only knowledgeable, but in my opinion also very wise in choosing the methods and procedures that he uses. I have absolute confidence in his abilities as a surgeon. One family member had an ACL replacement. At the time we were told by several different friends that we could be referred to their Drs. who had worked extensively with Olympic Athletes and NBA players. We chose to stick with Dr. Koo as our first experience with him left us believing he is probably as good if not better than many high profile Drs. All three surgeries went extremely well. Dr. Koo was always willing to take the time to answer our questions and explain his procedures. He was always friendly and made us feel very comfortable. My family and I are very grateful to have such a phenomenal surgeon available in this area.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Dr.Koo is a miracle worker. He repaired a surgery that another doctor messed up on. He was caring compassionate and understanding. He went out of his way to insure I was looked after, knowing what I went though with the other dr. If it wasnt for dr.Koo I would not be walking because of the other dr. Im walking and doing alot better

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

I broke my leg skiing and Dr Koo was amazing in fixing my leg and very calming to me. He was extremely pleasant and listened to all my concerns. I just had a second surgery to remove hardware and my leg feels lighter already.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

Rotator Cuff surgery in 2010. Caring, helpful, polite, will request again if need be!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

Best experience I have ever had with a doctor or a surgeon. Explained options and prcedure thoroughly and did great work.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Dr. Koo quite literally saved my life. After being admitted to hospital following a traumatic accident, I met Dr. Koo. He was calm, honest and direct. Two surgeries were required and were performed successfully under difficult circumstances. Extremely helpful staff in recovery. Very cleanly conditions (esp. after appauling conditions at a rehab in toronto). Don't feel comfortable seeing anyone else. His advise was bang on the money and his precision in surgery is always mentioned by other surgeons I have had to see for follow-up.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

Dr. Henry Koo's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have just had my knee done today and the staff were Doctor Koo was great, very helpful."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had knee replacement surgery by Dr. Henry Koo in July, 2015. Being originally from Toronto, at first I was a bit apprehensive. However, Dr. Koo and his staff..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Koo preformed surgery on my shoulder. I am grateful for the care and attention he and the Physiotherapist team have given me. I am recovering according to s..."

September 22, 2014