Ratings for Dr. Henry Koo

Great care, knowledgeable and seemed genuinely concerned

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

I had palm surgery done earlier this month and I was afraid of the outcome but now I’m all healed up and ready to go. Very happy with the results and would recommend to anybody

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Thank you Dr. Koo and all the staff at Collingwood Hospital. Went in for torn meniscus surgery yesterday. Was able to hop off the bed and walk right away. Amazing. The staff were incredible. Very caring. Always asking if i felt comfortable. Changed up the super warm blankets constantly. I highly recommend Dr Koo and the Collingwood hospital to anyone that requires this type of surgery. Very professional. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Thank you Dr. Koo! I am enjoying long walks pain free after my TKR in April 2017. I am able to walk much further on hikes with my family and am also walking faster than I have in several years - it feels so good to be able to navigate trails again. Everyday I am thankful for what you and your team have given me -- I appreciate every step each day that I take pain free?

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Has more than helped with my knees! Thank you Dr. Koo.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

One year ago I had a torn rotator cuff operation. Quiet spoken Doctor, Very good care under his skills. I have most of my range back, strength is high but still building. I can sleep at night, resting pain is gone, Thank you Dr. Koo!!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Excellent care before/during/after recent knee surgery. This Dr. takes the time to listen and answer one's questions even though he is extremely busy! Thank-you Dr. Koo!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Performed knee surgery on me- couldn't have had a better surgeon. Absolutely amazing

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

I have just had my knee done today and the staff were Doctor Koo was great, very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

I had knee replacement surgery by Dr. Henry Koo in July, 2015. Being originally from Toronto, at first I was a bit apprehensive. However, Dr. Koo and his staff surpassed my expextations.He is an excellent surgeon and listens to his patients unlike some surgeons that have a God complex.Collingwood is lucky to have him, the down side is you have a long waiting period.If you want the best be prepared to wait

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015